Can’t Get Motivated

Guest Kameron

The enthusiasm tanks will be restored to maximum levels just in time for our first game of next season, away at Newport County. 

Lee Bullen having been restored to his rightful position of first team cone putterout, Guy Branston returning as first team captain, Jon Beswetherick at fullback and Adam Proudlock up top looking to fire the owls out of L2 at the first attempt.  Where's that club 1867 application form.

I enjoy been the underdog ,the club everyone seems to have something against us 

We've been awful most of the time I've been alive but it makes the little bit of 'success' we have feel much better .

If I wanted it 'easy' I'd support man or Liverpool but I'd be bored rather quickly 

Its rubbish what's going off and on the pitch but it will all disappear eventually

players managers and owners come and go but the fans will always be there 

Football's just one big business and its getting boring as hell 

19 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

It's hard not be completely disllusioned by it all 

You celebrate a goal and a win and then think it's all for f*cking nothing with the state of the club

Makes you wonder how the players even get up for it, it's gonna happen - we're not getting out of this one. Our season is over in December. 

Might be because they are getting paid handsomely for playing football and it's just a job for them 

59 minutes ago, devonshire owl said:

Why were Glasgow rangers relegated to the Scottish second division,?anyone remember.

Owed huge amounts to HMRC for one.

I can sort of see where the OP is coming from, even if we went on a glorious run and won every game between now and February it would still all feel a bit hollow and the future looks equally bleak.