Can’t Get Motivated

I think it'll be the harshest possible penalty which is -21, even if we do we'll still be one win a draw behind Barnsley.

As long as we actually LEARN from all this, we can just move on & look forward to next season, even if it's League 1... Birmingham still managed to sign players again

It's worth noting Birmingham dealt well with their point deduction and managed to buy player again in the summer. Also with all the players out of contract, we have a real chance to get the average age of the squad down and focus on the likes of Harris, Iorfa, Borner, Dawson, Luongo, Bannan.... get a good young, hungry side built around them.

Unfortunately I have no clue where we go with the stadium issues, not just the pending chansiri ban but the empty seats and farcical SAG situation and dull atmosphere, but it's a long job to sort this club out, getting it right on the pitch is the more realistic priority. 

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I just want the EFL to make a decision quickly and not have this hanging over our heads for the next 3-6 months.

Why is it always so difficult with them they cannot even decide what to do with the abandoned game between Donny and Bolton 3 months ago. 

They are a complete Farce as a governing body

dont need to say anything about  DC  said it for years    as for the punishment I'd hope we are found not guilty 

as for a guilty punishment I think there's every possibility they will delay and dish out the maximum points they can  but hopefully not enough to send us down, which will require us to keep upper middle table .

In my mind this is a season relegation battle now which we've plenty of experience of and I hope that'll joins us together with the team against the efl and roar them on to safety 

2 hours ago, N0rtherner said:

Even with points deduction we won't get relegated. Focus on the important things, Wednesday and the football. One match at a time, take a win for what it's worth, another 3 points to move us up the table.

poo will happen in one form or another, that's the ugly financial side of football these days. But enjoy the club and the football, the simple things in the midst of shambles.

And ffs, forget about the Pigs... they're not going to win and sooner or late they'll be found out in the PL and drop to mid table. ;)

My sentiments exactly , just take each game as it comes , any forthcoming adversity will just make us stronger anyway .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

Not quite sure what the OP means by "motivated" - it's not like any of us are being called on to do something. If levels of interest are meant, I suspect most fans are more interested either when things are going well or when there's a crisis such as an end season relegation fight. Which seems perfectly sensible. There are more important things than Sheffield Wednesday in our lives. 

Really ? 

2 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

It's hard not be completely disllusioned by it all 

You celebrate a goal and a win and then think it's all for f*cking nothing with the state of the club

Makes you wonder how the players even get up for it, it's gonna happen - we're not getting out of this one. Our season is over in December. 

that's the worrying thing the players have to we need 70 points appx to be completely sure of staying up if efl hit us hard. losing 10-12 million in league 1 in revenue would be a killer. staying in this league is vital , go down and we could be in very serious trouble . 

59 minutes ago, gypsyowl said:

I think it'll be the harshest possible penalty which is -21, even if we do we'll still be one win a draw behind Barnsley.

As long as we actually LEARN from all this, we can just move on & look forward to next season, even if it's League 1... Birmingham still managed to sign players again

It's worth noting Birmingham dealt well with their point deduction and managed to buy player again in the summer. Also with all the players out of contract, we have a real chance to get the average age of the squad down and focus on the likes of Harris, Iorfa, Borner, Dawson, Luongo, Bannan.... get a good young, hungry side built around them.

Unfortunately I have no clue where we go with the stadium issues, not just the pending chansiri ban but the empty seats and farcical SAG situation and dull atmosphere, but it's a long job to sort this club out, getting it right on the pitch is the more realistic priority. 

Learn......

Hahahahhahahahha. 

Do things appear to be going against us? Yes.

Do we give up, feeling sorry for ourselves, it's not fair. Yes.

Only kidding, we've been crap before and if we are crap again so what. All of us on here and those that watch us want that one event to happen.

When the ball hits the back of the net, no matter what division, for that all important goal.

For those few seconds you and everyone around you forget about all life's troubles and for those moments, it's all worth it.

• Like 2

There is more to life than a game of football jesus, money has ruined the game, the older I get the more I pass care and I'm glad because years ago I wouldnt eat my tea if we lost a match and I'd be a nasty fool,  now I simply dont give a hoot and I prefer it this way!

4 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

It's hard not be completely disllusioned by it all 

You celebrate a goal and a win and then think it's all for f*cking nothing with the state of the club

Makes you wonder how the players even get up for it, it's gonna happen - we're not getting out of this one. Our season is over in December. 

It's not good having the cloud lingering over us until a decision is made.

Didn't stop me celebrating the goals and the 3 points on Saturday like I would have done at any other time though and although the results have been disappointing lately we have played well enough to pick up more points and so it doesn't seem to be affecting the players too much. Nor should it, they are well paid individuals doing a job they love, that hasn't changed through all this and whatever happens they should have the pride in themselves to say they did their bit and would have finished........were it not for the points deduction which was nothing to do with them.