Chansiri charged - could be banned from football

Guest addedtime

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Indeed but you could see the types of players coming in, a back bone to the side that is still at the club 6 years later add a bit of flare to a very solid team of 

Westwood (Kirkland)/ Lees, Palmer, Hutch, Loovens, Semedo, Lee. 

Add to this foundation a bit of flare on the wings and you have the makings of a good team of course these players were 5 years younger than they are now too.

But when given a million to spend he blew it so your not convincing me and the football was cack. 

43 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

I've a question for the legal boffins on here. 

If there's as people are claiming discrepansies in the accounts due to the ground sale and tax period mentioned. 

Does that mean if that due to the EFL case if the inland revenue look into the accounts there's a possibility of being hammer by the tax office too?? 

And would that just be Dc? 

Or the club as well?? 

Thanks for your question 

Shezza ...

I reckon it's just downright shoddy flower arrangement practices..

Thanks no Promble .....

• Haha 2

I really can't see an easy way out of this whole mess, except for Chansiri to sell the club at a massive loss to some organisation / company who have similarly massive funds to invest, albeit within P&S rules for the foreseeable future.  Whether his pride will allow him to take that level of loss, is another matter, but surely he must be regretting getting involved in the club when he fully admitted he knew nothing about football.  The main problem though has been his reluctance to obtain proper advice from suitably experienced and honest people, within the professional game.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Indeed but you could see the types of players coming in, a back bone to the side that is still at the club 6 years later add a bit of flare to a very solid team of 

Westwood (Kirkland)/ Lees, Palmer, Hutch, Loovens, Semedo, Lee. 

Add to this foundation a bit of flare on the wings and you have the makings of a good team of course these players were 5 years younger than they are now too.

Bannon aside (who was also free) our best players in the DC era were already at the club before he took over.

All free transfers...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mycroft said:

But when given a million to spend he blew it so your not convincing me and the football was cack. 

He did but also manage to recoup most of it on one of the 3 that was sold, had Gray got to work with the player he could have made us money on them.

It is not the first manager to have a player who was good for the next manager to not rate and want to get rid. Lewis Mcgugan springs to mind of a perfect example great under Gray not liked by Carlos.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

He did but also manage to recoup most of it on one of the 3 that was sold, had Gray got to work with the player he could have made us money on them.

It is not the first manager to have a player who was good for the next manager to not rate and want to get rid. Lewis Mcgugan springs to mind of a perfect example great under Gray not liked by Carlos.

As i said I liked the guy and he made some decent players but  couldn't see him taking the club further.   Having said that I could be wrong.

Yep plenty of players do well under one manager but not the next, sometimes down to the players attitude or doesnt fit into the new managers plans.

1 minute ago, torres said:

If the EFL get hold of it  . .  . .. i don't want to even think about it 

30 points for the Bannan error alone 

We'll be Reyt son....

By the way have you been to Tooting & Mitcham's and Havant & Waterloovilles grounds yet ?..

Theres always a positive to come out of a Negative ..

WTF:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

They're not new charges though and have had no impact at all on our ability to be able to continue to operate.

You lot go round in circles, I'll wait and see what happens.

Think he charges will impact our transfer business in January though.
Will a decent player want to join a club that might want miss out on a play off place due to points deduction.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Will a decent player want to join a club that might want miss out on a play off place due to points deduction.

If he's offered enough money he might.  

Will we buy etc any players anyway unless we are high in the playoff places would think it unlikely?

3 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

I wouldn’t be worrying about transfer business like 

Just now, Mycroft said:

As i said I liked the guy and he made some decent players but  couldn't see him taking the club further.   Having said that I could be wrong.

Yep plenty of players do well under one manager but not the next, sometimes down to the players attitude or doesnt fit into the new managers plans.

Funnily enough though Stuart Gray did manage to get promoted to the premier league as he was on the Fulham coaching staff when they got promoted.

We know from playing and watching Fulham when they went up, they had a very attacking and enjoyable team to watch and Stu was part of that team.

Given better playing conditions and a few better players whose to know that Gray's style of play would have not chance. It could have gone sour but at least he would spent millions and millions less on players that he did not need. 

I personally just think the club would be in both a better league and financial position had Gray still been at the club, I also think more youth would had developed into the youth team, Adam Davies, Liam Palmer, Caolan Lavery, Cameron Dawson, Joe Wildsmith all came into the first team under Gray 3 are still in the first team, one went the Barnsley and now plays for Stoke City, the other is went to the dark side and is now in league one. But all are league players.

8 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

For all we know we could be under sanctions and unable to sign anyone with the EFL's say so.

We have half a squad of players out of contract in the summer including every striker at the club and none have been resigned yet. For me this is a more worrying aspect than signing anyone new.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

your delusional if you think there isn’t any fans who want , and have wanted for a long time for Chansiri to fail 

I didnt want him to fail, why would I. However i think he has failed. Lets wait for the outcome of the hearing though. Theres a difference between wanting people to fail or voicing their displeasure at the way the club is being run.

• Thanks 1