Chansiri charged - could be banned from football

Guest addedtime

40 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Nobody wished for selling Hillsborough, colossal losses and an embargo never mind points deductions and relegation should it come to that. 

Selling Hillsborough?

Has Chansiri sold it again ?

colossal losses , wonder who will fund the losses

the rest is just pure conjecture 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

It's done with the specific purpose of avoiding EFL rules. Will be amazed if he faced criminal charges.

Hmrc may think it's false accounting, which is an offence...

(b) in furnishing information for any purpose produces or makes use of any account, or any such record or document as aforesaid, which to his knowledge is or may be misleading, false or deceptive in a material particular;

he shall, on conviction on indictment, be liable to imprisonment for a term not exceeding seven years.

27 minutes ago, Drones club said:

Meanwhile, a rush to condemn Chansiri that would make a lynch mob blush should stop. There are posts on here that treat him with such venom that some appear to relish the EFL's action. 

Where are these posts 'with such venom' towards Chansiri?
Yes I have seen posts highly critical of him but think calling them 'with such venom' is a bit of exaggeration.

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Where are these posts 'with such venom' towards Chansiri?
Yes I have seen posts highly critical of him but think calling them 'with such venom' is a bit of exaggeration.

agreed, people have stated their thoughts about the way DC and his staff have got into this position. Hardly venomous outbursts really. Think the genral view is that they have got the club into a somewhat dangerous position as we are all guessing what the outcome may be.

7 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

How come The Telegraph know about this and no one else?

Can't find anyone else running with it, so I'm not getting my knickers in a twist until it's trending on twitter.

I know, our local journalists are usually first with all the news

• Haha 2

I don't normally comment in these threads, probably because I'd rather not have to think about the consequences of all this for our club. 

But it really doesn't bode well. 

The football establishment seem to have it in for us and want blood. 

C*nts

Edited by Beholder

20 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Does she have to attend?

No idea if she has to attend in person or not, but i'm assuming if she is being charged as well then she will have to make a statement of some sort. Even though she no loneger works for the club she still has her professional reputation to consider and if found guilty she could also face charges from her time there. She will have to say something I would have thought.

Its very coincidental to me that she left around the time the accounts were originally due. Something went amiss there in my opinion.