Derby away

no excuses not to go . either a short drive or 30 mins on train and they run very frequently to derby , a lot of night away games are very difficult unless you miss work or just do half day ,this one though 90% of our supporters could make this if they wanted. wish it was Saturday though as its one of my fav away days .looking forward to it. 

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

no excuses not to go . either a short drive or 30 mins on train and they run very frequently to derby , a lot of night away games are very difficult unless you miss work or just do half day ,this one though 90% of our supporters could make this if they wanted. wish it was Saturday though as its one of my fav away days .looking forward to it. 

No excuses not to go !. Do we need an excuse?.

14 hours ago, sage owl said:

No excuses not to go !. Do we need an excuse?.

depends if your a die hard supporter like me or a fair weather supporter. I couldn't give a flying throw if we sell out or not but next time there is a debate on here and moaners come on saying system aint fair and cant get tickets for away games here is your chance. 

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

depends if your a die hard supporter like me or a fair weather supporter. I couldn't give a flying throw if we sell out or not but next time there is a debate on here and moaners come on saying system aint fair and cant get tickets for away games here is your chance. 

Completely agree..struggle to get away tickets. This being my closest game I never normally get to go...have managed to go the last two seasons with last minute tickets off owlstalk..I couldn’t believe it made general sale...saying that I’m still on the look out for a forest ticket

3 hours ago, handworth52 said:

So mr superfan I've been to well over a thousand games over the years and still counting, I'm working Wednesday night and don't have any holidays left what would you recommend stand to the £200 or chunk a sicky and ruin 100 % attendance record this year. Replies greatly appreciated as I would love to join your super fan club. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sage owl said:

So mr superfan I've been to well over a thousand games over the years and still counting, I'm working Wednesday night and don't have any holidays left what would you recommend stand to the £200 or chunk a sicky and ruin 100 % attendance record this year. Replies greatly appreciated as I would love to join your super fan club. 

I said 90% could make this game if wanted to. you clearly are in the 10% this clearly aint aimed at you just the supporters what moan when the say away days are a closed shop. 

• Like 1

It probably hasn’t sold out for obvious reasons , near Xmas and money is tight . Football is a rip off these days . There is the forest and stoke games coming up and people will pick these . It’s an evening match and on sky . Charlton aside , most of our matches are painful to watch . 

having said that , I can’t wait to go .