Jump to content
David1867

Burnley want Iorfa

Recommended Posts

A bit off topic but does anyone know if we are umbongoed given the EFL charges? Or do we plough on regardless with two fingers up at Gibson as we go??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

£15m sounds good. But make sure there’s also a sell on fee, because the lad has the potential to be a top RB/CH/DM.

 

And I’m sure we have plenty of replacements from our 200+ list.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

25% sell on clause could take the final fee to £20m+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we can get £15m  and give the recruitment team who found Luongo, Borner, Harris etc. just a part of that money to reinvest I would snatch Burnleys hands off.

 

If we can get £15m and give the idiots who used to do our recruitmement all the money to reinvest I would nail Iorfa's feet to the dressing room floor and refuse to sell him.

 

Just my slant on the issue.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£20 Million and they have to take Jordan Rhodes as part of the deal! :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Typical made up nonsense on owlstalk 

I must say, i cant see any rumour articles or press clips anywhere about this either

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Typical made up nonsense on owlstalk 

 

To be fair  Grassy,  the same could be said for 90% of what the papers print!

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, prowl said:

If we can get £15m  and give the recruitment team who found Luongo, Borner, Harris etc. just a part of that money to reinvest I would snatch Burnleys hands off.

 

If we can get £15m and give the idiots who used to do our recruitmement all the money to reinvest I would nail Iorfa's feet to the dressing room floor and refuse to sell him.

 

Just my slant on the issue.

How would Iorfa play for us if his feet were nailed to the dressing room floor.

:duntmatter:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

How would Iorfa play for us if his feet were nailed to the dressing room floor.

:duntmatter:

Je*us....thats a difficult question.

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

How would Iorfa play for us if his feet were nailed to the dressing room floor.

:duntmatter:

Not as well as he currently does :cool:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we lump on .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This is a wind up by the way. Nixon hasn’t tweeted anything.

Why would someone, who claims to be a fan, do that?

 

@David1867 ?

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’ll not go; got the Monk promotion push followed by EFL points deduction and relegation to look forward to here.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, David1867 said:

Burnley are amongst a number of premier league clubs monitoring big dom and are preparing a £15m bid according to Alan Nixon. 

 

Surely if he is to go we can get more than £15m, didn't they sell Michael Keane for £30m? 

 

Burnley 15 million.

Fat f****** Mavis at newcastle 50 million.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

This is a wind up by the way. Nixon hasn’t tweeted anything.

 

Yes, thank you Watson :duntmatter:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 109Waddle said:

A bit off topic but does anyone know if we are umbongoed given the EFL charges? Or do we plough on regardless with two fingers up at Gibson as we go??

Way Boro are going we wont be in the same league next year and Gibson can argue with the likes of Rovrum and Donny. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John Stones cost City £47.5 million and Lorfa is a better player than Stones IMO so Burnley are stealing him from us at £15 million.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...