Eight Wins...

I suppose anything is possible. The pigs once got relegated by a player signed illegally by west ham. The hearing prosecution for West ham consisted of Trevor brooking. Guess what. Yeah United went down and west ham got a slap on the wrist. 

History should show us that our punishment will be determined by if Leeds would be denied promotion if we escaped points deducted. If we interfere with what the consider are the chosen ones then we doomed. This will make the ot massive happy due to the negative slant 

On 02/12/2019 at 22:20, hirstys_achilles said:

I suppose anything is possible. The pigs once got relegated by a player signed illegally by west ham. The hearing prosecution for West ham consisted of Trevor brooking. Guess what. Yeah United went down and west ham got a slap on the wrist. 

History should show us that our punishment will be determined by if Leeds would be denied promotion if we escaped points deducted. If we interfere with what the consider are the chosen ones then we doomed. This will make the ot massive happy due to the negative slant 

Aah yes, those good old blades myths that they repeat enough times until it becomes a fact in their heads.

It only takes a quick Google to find that the 3 man panel consisted of Simon Bourne-Arton QC, Lord Herman Ouseley and David Dent. And the "slap on the wrist" was a hefty fine that was more than 18 times bigger than any PL club had ever been fined before, of course this just wasn't fair because it wasn't a punishment which suited poor little Sheffield United. And they still managed to fk up in the last few weeks and relegate themselves.

• Like 1

On 30/11/2019 at 16:37, McRightSide said:

Or the depressing stat that we’ve failed to beat anyone outside of the bottom 8 teams.

for me it shows our players are giving 'their all' but 'their all' just ain't good enough against the better sides..

extremely worrying IF we face a transfer embargo in the coming windows as our side ages even more.

On 02/12/2019 at 22:06, hirstys_achilles said:

I felt the same way about Leeds last season. The last 10 games of the season they were terrible. I doubt any Leeds fans feel confident deep down of automatic promotion. 

I looked at the sides involved last week, wba you'd think are easily favourites, and fulham are heavy scorers, more so than l**ds appear to be, as we've found of late being up by one going into the last 5 plus injury can cost you dearly in the points column.

On 05/12/2019 at 09:29, alanharper said:

Aah yes, those good old blades myths that they repeat enough times until it becomes a fact in their heads.

It only takes a quick Google to find that the 3 man panel consisted of Simon Bourne-Arton QC, Lord Herman Ouseley and David Dent. And the "slap on the wrist" was a hefty fine that was more than 18 times bigger than any PL club had ever been fined before, of course this just wasn't fair because it wasn't a punishment which suited poor little Sheffield United. And they still managed to fk up in the last few weeks and relegate themselves.

From memory, I think at the point the decision was made, West Ham looked certain to be relegated so a points deduction wouldn't really have achieved anything and they got a massive fine instead. They then went on an unbelievable run that no one could have foreseen and hysterically survived on the last day.