Eight Wins...

12 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Solid mid-table side. Hope we can add in January and start to be able to beat better sides. When we can beat the Preston's, Hull's and Cardiff's of this league we are progressing.

The thing is, we should have beaten all three of them this season... though you could argue not for Preston... (I only say we should have beat them as we didn't turn up yet only lost to two ridiculously clumsy Odubajo penalties). The facts speak for themselves but they also don't represent the performances on the whole. We usually lose to the crap teams so I see it as a big positive.

Already posted in the Graph Thread but the expected goals table shows where we would be if we'd stuck away our chances... we're creating far more scoring chances than we're sticking away yet I can't think of too many sitters we've missed,... shows we've not had the rub of the green at times.

image.thumb.png.a2d7bc9afdbe12e2955b71f541d96510.png

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Binky Griptite said:

Already posted in the Graph Thread but the expected goals table shows where we would be if we'd stuck away our chances... we're creating far more scoring chances than we're sticking away yet I can't think of too many sitters we've missed,... shows we've not had the rub of the green at times.

image.thumb.png.a2d7bc9afdbe12e2955b71f541d96510.png

what..?

2 hours ago, sMacLean said:

Solid mid-table side. Hope we can add in January and start to be able to beat better sides. When we can beat the Preston's, Hull's and Cardiff's of this league we are progressing.

I’d say we’re more an upper top half team, somewhere between 6th-10th. Nearly there just need a few shrewd additions in January