Fletcher and Nuhiu Partnership

People can slate Nuhiu all they want , I don’t listen anymore 

All I take notice of is what Atdhe does on the pitch,  he’s limited , always has been but anybody who can say he has nothing to contribute to our side is a joker ! He’s a huge part to play in this squad and will nick a few important goals I’ve no doubt whatsoever in the man 

30 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Two battering rams up top today was certainly very effective.  

They couldn't handle the pair of them.  

I think with Nuhiu next to Fletcher, they both have same mindset.  

Could be the way forward.  

Yeah means teams that might struggle to outplay us can't just resort to bullying us, because they'll be knackered trying to beat fletch to headers and out muscle nuhiu when he stands his ground

7 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Who thinks Nuhiu is playing very well this season? He had that purple patch in the second half of the season the year before last, but this season his overall game has improved. 

Nuhiu has been good for about 2.5 years.

Its alarming how much his finishing has improved since his first couple of seasons

• Like 1

Nuhiu has a lot to offer the squad all day long,  but he’s not a week in week out starter for me 

I do wonder ... and I’ll take the pelters I don’t care , if it’s time for GM to put arm around Jordan Rhodes and get him up there with Fletch for a few games and just see if he can nick a goal and get going 

What we need ideally is pace down middle alongside Fletcher but we’ve not many options, Winnall is a grafter and probably is worth a run out but for me I just don’t think he’s got a footballing brain for this level , Rhodes can and will score goals even if he just has the affect he had at Norwich I reckon he’s worth another run out 

Also think we will struggle to shift Rhodes in January, Winnall and FF could go , we might end up needing Rhodes so get him amongst it and into that little clique Fletch and Bannan have got going 

22 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Who thinks Nuhiu is playing very well this season? He had that purple patch in the second half of the season the year before last, but this season his overall game has improved. 

Starting games will do that to a player to be quite honest.

Nuhiu is a footballer, he's not the lump he is made out to be.

Today like always he was hard to shake off the ball, had quick nifty feet and was hard for their defenders to cope with him.

Some cloth head  on another thread says Nuhui's goal masked a poor performance, really don't know what some are watching. On a serious note the quality and consistency of crosses needs to be better. The Nuhui disallowed goal, and the goals scored by him and Fletch were all from quality deliveries, for the rest of our attacking dominance the final ball or delivery was poor. But well done today, got what we deserved. UTO