Charlton Tho!!

5 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

They had a couple of "poorly" players FFS!...They harped on and on about it all afternoon....f.ook Charlton

That’s why it was important we also ensured their most effective player limped off. 

It’s nice to see us leaving the foot in instead of being on the receiving end.

18 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Powell has always given false facts against us, but i'm confident he's not just wrong when he come up against Wednesday - I think he is inept full time.   I don't follow other clubs but surely he has to be as rubbish a pundit to other clubs as he is to us?

I'm also confident he only got the managers job with them previously because of his ethnic origin to be honest, and that to me is absolutely crazy.   Appoint quality - that quality should be judged and be blind to your ethnic background.

Same reason hes in the England set up

I think "it could have gone either way" is a fair point.

The performance yesterday was no better than last Saturday. Second half we battered West Brom and were by far the better team, yet we couldn't score the vital second and conceded a stupid penalty to lose.

Yesterday, we were by far the better team but were struggling to get the second, until we got a bit of luck with a borderline penalty. No one would have been surprised had the penalty not been given and for Charlton to race down the other end and score.

It could have gone either way. But for a bit of luck, for a change it went our way. It could have been 4 or 5, but equally, on recent evidence, we could have lost.

• Haha 1