Charlton Tho!!

13 minutes ago, Dandrewchaz said:

Lee Bowyer at the end "Could have gone either way". What were you watching?

Brilliant that comment, must have based it on the zero shots they had on goal, Dawson will rarely get an easier away game at this level.

Some expert stuff from Powell on commentary today as well. On the back of his pre-match comments that he had never seen Forestieri play out wide he followed it up post match by saying that their left-back had such a good game that he forced Harris to swap wings - completely ignoring the fact that Harris swapped back to the position he usually plays for us due to Forestieri going off injured.

13 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Brilliant that comment, must have based it on the zero shots they had on goal, Dawson will rarely get an easier away game at this level.

Some expert stuff from Powell on commentary today as well. On the back of his pre-match comments that he had never seen Forestieri play out wide he followed it up post match by saying that their left-back had such a good game that he forced Harris to swap wings - completely ignoring the fact that Harris swapped back to the position he usually plays for us due to Forestieri going off injured.

Also, saying Harris scored his first goal for us in Midweek. I'm pretty sure he's scored before. I don't know why but Powell irritates the hell out of me when he does these.

Another great performance from us.

sour grapes on Mardy southerners forum. They have a lot of players injured, Apparently Wendy’s are a poor side, They have a lot of players injured, the ref sided us, They have a lot of players injured, Not a penalty, They have a lot of players injured, we were lucky, They have a lot of players injured. 

53 minutes ago, Dandrewchaz said:

Lee Bowyer at the end "Could have gone either way". What were you watching?

Bowyer has always been a bell end to be fair, he's never changed his stance so all is well.

I'd not really want us to appoint a manager like him, no real opinion about anything no nouse, no - well nothing really.    He's a bit "blurgh" really.

Guest Kameron
1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

We deserved to win. Maybe they had a few out injured.............................................................................................................?

:duntmatter:

Only 12

23 minutes ago, Dandrewchaz said:

Also, saying Harris scored his first goal for us in Midweek. I'm pretty sure he's scored before. I don't know why but Powell irritates the hell out of me when he does these.

Powell has always given false facts against us, but i'm confident he's not just wrong when he come up against Wednesday - I think he is inept full time.   I don't follow other clubs but surely he has to be as rubbish a pundit to other clubs as he is to us?

I'm also confident he only got the managers job with them previously because of his ethnic origin to be honest, and that to me is absolutely crazy.   Appoint quality - that quality should be judged and be blind to your ethnic background.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Powell has always given false facts against us, but i'm confident he's not just wrong when he come up against Wednesday - I think he is inept full time.   I don't follow other clubs but surely he has to be as rubbish a pundit to other clubs as he is to us?

I'm also confident he only got the managers job with them previously because of his ethnic origin to be honest, and that to me is absolutely crazy.   Appoint quality - that quality should be judged and be blind to your ethnic background.

as i said earlier anyone else see him swinging on the cross bar lepping end ? tw@

Guest Bulgaria

We're they singing 

" Sit daan shatup" at the final whistle

To be fair, I thought they defended quite well. They will definitely stay up.

Their fans are lobbers though

2 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Classy.