• Harris
    • Bannan
    • Fletcher
    • Nuhiu
    • Forestieri
    • Luongo
    • Murphy

10 hours ago, horny owl said:

Bannan and Fletcher were great yesterday but I gave MOM to Fletch because of his reaction to their goalie after the penalty

We don’t see enough of this from our players

We need to be more aggressive to get what we want and stop getting bullied

Proper shithouse behaviour from Fletch, loved it lol 

On 30/11/2019 at 22:33, Drewswfc said:

Fox wasn't at his best today but he's probably the best crosser of the ball at the club which I would say is a decent offensive weapon 

"best crosser of the ball in the club!!!!"...what???

Seriously no offence mate but that's singly the most ridiculous comment I have ever read on this site

Fox has improved but offensively he remains awful going forward

On 30/11/2019 at 14:56, Lord Snooty said:

Dawson - 7 - Didn't have much to do. Could do nothing about the goal. Set moves going with quick throws and kicks which I thought was a real positive to our play. Raced brilliantly to get Lees short back pass leathered away.

Odubajo - 6- Worries me. Don't know why. Just worries me. Too many touches a lot of time.

Fox - 7 - Solid performance, again. Especially defending the 'D' in the first half when they had a really good break. Won headers. Got blocks in.  First choice Left back.

Hutchinson - 6.5- Usual! Couple of nice pings. Yellow car tighrope as usual mind which had my sphincter clenching. 

Lees - 6.5- Solid. But a suicide back pass at the end. Luckily Dawson was absolutely switched on and out like a flyer

Iorfa - 7.7- Fear clubs will be sniffing him in January.

Harris -7- hit and miss. Can see why he has been played on the left so far though.

Bannan (M.O.M) - 8- Quality. He ticks we tick.

Fletcher - 7- Tireless again. Delighted he go on the score sheet. His recent efforts on the park have deserved more reward.

Nuhiu - 6-5- Gets hauled all over the pitch. Does a bit back, gets booked. Standard procedure now. Superb first goal. Shame he was a fraction off. Pleased for the lad he got one at the end. 

Forestieri -6- Flashes. Decent drive in and shot from the left early doors. 

Luongo -6- Thought he was a bit unlucky to lose his spot to be honest.

Murphy - 6.5- Did well. Good drive for the penalty. Wish him and Odubajo wouldn't always have a second and third touch when they have the chance to whip a first timer in though. 

Does it matter if clubs are sniffing round Iorfa? Chansiri doesn't share food! I mean sell players...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, meggoisgod said:

"best crosser of the ball in the club!!!!"...what???

Seriously no offence mate but that's singly the most ridiculous comment I have ever read on this site

Fox has improved but offensively he remains awful going forward

Apart from Bannan, who by the way takes terrible corners, fox whips as good a ball into the box as anyone. I'm not saying he's going to skin 2 or 3 players 

• Thanks 1