Charlton - V - Wednesday OMDT

15 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

We need to get as many points as possible if we are to avoid relegation 

It's reasonable to assume that we are going get a points deduction at the least for our illegal activities. If its 21 as many suggest then it's almost impossible to stay up. Drawing match after match won't save us 

Forget promotion. 

We are in a relegation battle. Of course there's every possibility that we'll get demoted regardless. 

All attempts at subtlety have gone out of the window now then, eh?

:duntmatter:

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

We need to get as many points as possible if we are to avoid relegation 

It's reasonable to assume that we are going get a points deduction at the least for our illegal activities. If its 21 as many suggest then it's almost impossible to stay up. Drawing match after match won't save us 

Forget promotion. 

We are in a relegation battle. Of course there's every possibility that we'll get demoted regardless. 

Did you go to the same school as Jeremy Corbyn?

• Haha 1

The efl aren't to blame for our troubles the owner is. If we just get a points deduction we have got off lucky given the raft of stuff our owner (whoever that is) has been up to. It's not a conspiracy where the world is against us. The owner has brought this on exactly as I said he would a few years ago. 

I imagine that luongo is the new abdi or Jones etc etc 

It's our style under il duce to sign players on top money and then not to play them. 

Why bother signing them in the first place? Who will be first to get booked Bannan or Hutchison? 

1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

The efl aren't to blame for our troubles the owner is. If we just get a points deduction we have got off lucky given the raft of stuff our owner (whoever that is) has been up to. It's not a conspiracy where the world is against us. The owner has brought this on exactly as I said he would a few years ago. 

It's our style under il duce to sign players on top money and then not to play them. 

Why bother signing them in the first place? Who will be first to get booked Bannan or Hutchison? 

Hutch.

So far this season - our attack

Fletch lone striker - 804 minutes - 11 team goals - goal every 73 mins

Fletch + Nuhiu - 250 minutes - 5 team goals- goal every 50 mins

Fletch + FF - 149 minutes - 2 team goals - goal every 74 mins

Fletch + Nuhiu + FF - 68 minutes 3 team goals - goal every 23 mins

Please don’t be a jinx, please don’t be a jinx etc etc etc etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

If we have to put up with posters like this on here is there at least any chance of this annoying drivel at least been moved to a relevant thread and not in match day thread

3 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

Have you got back any info from that fact finding mission yet about Chansiri buying the club as a ruse to do a land grab?

Just now, Royal_D said:

If we have to put up with posters like this on here is there at least any chance of this annoying drivel at least been moved to a relevant thread and not in match day thread

Sssssh! It's a welcome distraction from the doom-mongering to have a foil hatter among us!

• Haha 1