Charlton - V - Wednesday OMDT

We need to get as many points as possible if we are to avoid relegation 

It's reasonable to assume that we are going get a points deduction at the least for our illegal activities. If its 21 as many suggest then it's almost impossible to stay up. Drawing match after match won't save us 

Forget promotion. 

We are in a relegation battle. Of course there's every possibility that we'll get demoted regardless. 

6 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Fessi starting 11 for today! Let's see what he can do and see if it's what we have been needing like some suggest. Good luck nando 

Yes, he deserves his start, showed he's willing to fight and doesn't appear to have thrown toys out about being on the bench either. 

Think Monk has got it about right. Up to Fessi now to show him why he should start every week. 

5 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

We need to get as many points as possible if we are to avoid relegation 

It's reasonable to assume that we are going get a points deduction at the least for our illegal activities. If its 21 as many suggest then it's almost impossible to stay up. Drawing match after match won't save us 

Forget promotion. 

We are in a relegation battle. Of course there's every possibility that we'll get demoted regardless. 

Relegation battle ?? But I thought we was already relegated ?? Cus u know ... the EFL are that predictable everyone can assume what there going to do 

clown 

12 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

6 months of skysports for £20 a month,appeals to me Sonny.

21 minutes ago, striker said:

I upgraded to Sky football channel pre Birmingham for a month. Gave cancellation notice straight away so get 4 of our games this month for £18

Worth considering for those with Sky if we're on a couple of times, plus red button games. 

I cant decide what to bloody do. It’s tough being a tight wad.

• Haha 1