Lord Snooty

Charlton - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

HT quiz (NO GOOGLING!) How many yellow cards has Hutchinson received in a Wednesday shirt since he joined us?

Closest wins a plus.

All of them

Decent first half.

could be three up. Get balls into the box and we will get more goals. Their goal was lucky.

we will win this game.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

HT quiz (NO GOOGLING!) How many yellow cards has Hutchinson received in a Wednesday shirt since he joined us?

Closest wins a plus.

400?

Might slowly be getting our old Tom Lees back too.

Sorry for being positive

If we don't win this I'm seriously gunna start believing in curses and ghost and all that shïtě. We are a lot better than these. That miss was the worst I've seen since Rosenthal for Liverpool. The gods just don't seem to be with us at the moment. Even there goal bounced of Lees and could have gone anywhere... But no sneeks in off post

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

In the last 3 halves of football we've had 35 shots on goal, 10 on target and 2 goals. Opponents have had 10 shots on goal, 3 on target and 2 goals. Either or both of it simply isn't going our way at the moment and we lack a ruthless winning mentality. 

Good stat, it shows that despite our lumbering play sometimes, we are able to create chances. The problem, as we all know by now, is that we’re lacking the bloke to put it away.

• Agree 2

12 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Fernando keeps feeling his knee, don't think he will be out second half 

That’s the OT excuse for his miss sorted then. Either that or the grass was too long, monk didn’t make him feel loved before the game, bullen was mean to him, Sam Hutchinson didn’t lend him any hairgel etc etc 

Bannan and Hutch are holding hands with Iorfa and Lees again. Means we can only attack from out wide as we have nothing in the middle and that makes us pretty one dimensional. 

I can see the after match OT being full of Forestieri's miss and all the reasons to get rid of him. 

He has still contributed plenty in the game. Considering it's his first start under Monk he possibly is still not up to speed. From what I've seen so far he has merited his place and continuing in the second half.

2 minutes ago, GerOwl said:

im sure the commentator said he was already at 50 in the first half. 

That's good going even for Sam!!!

3 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Closest wins a plus.

37?

A more ruthless team would be 3-0 up at half time. Charlton are poor. 

Winnall for Nuhui at half time for me. 

4 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Closest wins a plus.

3 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Closest wins a plus.

I reckon he averages close to 10 a season, so he must be around sixty by now?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

I can see the after match OT being full of Forestieri's miss and all the reasons to get rid of him. 

He has still contributed plenty in the game. Considering it's his first start under Monk he possibly is still not up to speed. From what I've seen so far he has merited his place and continuing in the second half.

Alright Nando calm down.  Next time though, please put away that chance your lad would have finished.