Jump to content
Watto

Black Friday at Wednesday?

Recommended Posts

Been chatting with lads at work , one a blade the other West Brom and both telling me their clubs have got 10 and 20% of everything in their club stores, had a quick look on our website and haven't seen any sort of deals at all, unless I've missed something this is poor again from the club.

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Those little plaques you can have with your name on attached to your seat are down to £2200

Plus buy one get a number for your front door free!

 

image.png.1e4d5660de499bf96bb24b1e8ed2c02f.png

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you bid for one player you can have Rhodes and Winnall for half price £5m and £3m respectively.

 

:duntmatter:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Watto said:

Been chatting with lads at work , one a blade the other West Brom and both telling me their clubs have got 10 and 20% of everything in their club stores, had a quick look on our website and haven't seen any sort of deals at all, unless I've missed something this is poor again from the club.

 

You are kidding me??

 

No, i'm not having it - We are normally so good at this stuff

 

I sense a wind up

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, torres said:

 

You are kidding me??

 

No, i'm not having it - We are normally so good at this stuff

 

I sense a wind up

This was last years deal note the previous season kit they were trying to sell, to say our marketing department is not the best would be an understatement.

 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/black-friday-savings-with-wednesday/

 

I cannot find anything for this year yet though it is only 1pm there is still 11 hours left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

our fans have an obsession...

 

See somthing another club are doing and then find out we aren't doing it.

 

Instantly decide to take a swipe at the club.

 

Black Friday is a load of crap and reducing some stock for a day will make damn all difference.

 

 

Edited by Belfast Owl 2
  • Agree 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Friday is a con anyway according to Which? So maybe Wednesday are deserving of some credit here instead of criticism.

 

@Watto What in particular were you thinking of buying? If you want it and it’s a fair price just buy it; or you can keep on waiting in the hope that one day, maybe next week, maybe next year, maybe in two years time, it might be discounted and you might just save yourself a little cash; but will you still want it then? Decisions, decisions...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forestieri has been discounted to free.

 

Offer only available to overseas customers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

our fans have an obsession...

 

See somthing another club are doing and then find out we aren't doing it.

 

Instantly decide to take a swipe at the club.

 

Black Friday is a load of crap and reducing some stock for a day will make damn all difference.

 

 

Yeah, we dont need any money at all. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, sibon said:

Forestieri has been discounted to free.

 

Offer only available to overseas customers 

Its still too much

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, room0035 said:

This was last years deal note the previous season kit they were trying to sell, to say our marketing department is not the best would be an understatement.

 

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2018/november/black-friday-savings-with-wednesday/

 

I cannot find anything for this year yet though it is only 1pm there is still 11 hours left.

Have you been saving that up for 12 months?

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, billyblack said:

Yeah, we dont need any money at all. 

20% off a few shirts today and all our troubles will be over.

 

 

source.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, markowl said:

20% off a few shirts today and all our troubles will be over.

 

 

source.gif

 

Missing the point though aren't you !

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Watto said:

 

Missing the point though aren't you !

Not really.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ffs will I ever get my beach towel for Crimbo ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They could reduce the crap in our shop by 50% and it would still be overpriced

  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, markowl said:

20% off a few shirts today and all our troubles will be over.

 

 

source.gif

All the little things add up.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, markowl said:

Have you been saving that up for 12 months?

 

lol

No just could find a more up to date one.

 

I wonder if play off final shirt are on offer WTF:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...