SWFC team of the decade

8 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Westwood

Buxton Lees Loovens Reda

Antonio Bannan Lee Wallace

Hooper Forestieri

Think this might be the one but for Pudil in for my beloved Reda. Pudils first season he was our best left back since irish. Loved Reda and his ability to destroy anything in his path, but Pudils pedigree (see what I did there) was a class above

Edited by unkastav
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Dirty Dirty Dog said:

Kean

Urby

Kelhar 

Lachmann 

Vermijl

Pecnik

Amado 

Melo

Abdi 

Sougo

Bus

Subs:

McCabe

Corry

Otsemobor 

Price

Bennett 

I was gonna put urby in my 'best team' but the only game he played against Fulham he looked actually good ,another mystery unanswered why he didn't play 

Westwood obviously 

hunt first choice in our best team of recent times 

pudil super first season 

iorfa looks our best cb for years 

borner part of our best cb partnership of the post premiership years harsh to leave lees out but that’s my reasoning 

antonio our best player of the decade and to think some were glad to see the back of him 

lee at his best a terrific player 

hutchinson for balance but still a great player 

forestieri on the left his best position only behind Antonio in the talent stakes 

hooper the best striker we’ve owned in years 

wickham the only loan player I’ve included due to his excellence 

notable mentions for bannan Kirkland Semedo reda and fletcher 

NO LOANEES ALLOWED

They only make the list if they were bona fide Wednesday players

BEST                                                                                   WORST

Westwood                                                                      Jameson

Hunt                                                                               Vermijl

Iorfa                                                                               Tumilty

Lees                                                                               Nielsen

Pudil                                                                               Obileye

Floro

Hutchinson                                                                                                     

Bannan                                                                          Sedgwick                                                                     

Nyoni

Antonio                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Lee                                                                                Uchechi

Forestieri                                                                       Bus

Stobbs

Hooper

SUBS                                                                            SUBS

Kirkland                                                                         Price

Borner                                                                           Reynolds

Loovens                                                                        D. Jones

Semedo                                                                        J. Bennett

Wallace                                                                         Taylor

Fletcher                                                                         Otsemeboor

Harris                                                                            Sogou

Edited by sheriwozgod