Bannan hissy fit at Fox

Ive no problem with an Owls captain urging or doing his best to inspire players out on the pitch,thats what leadership is all about.

Bollockings should take place in the dressing room,away from the supporters and the rest of the squad,thats the mark of a leader,if he bollocked me on the pitch,Id just chin the little to$$er,he certainly wouldnt do it twice!

58 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I must have missed that as we had far more possession than we usually have and created plenty of chances. If Birmingham ran the midfield on Wednesday night I dread to think what they are like when they are 2nd best.

My mistake, didn't mean he ran the whole midfield but he was by far THEIR most outstanding player IMO

3 hours ago, legendaryswan said:

Ive no problem with an Owls captain urging or doing his best to inspire players out on the pitch,thats what leadership is all about.

Bollockings should take place in the dressing room,away from the supporters and the rest of the squad,thats the mark of a leader,if he bollocked me on the pitch,Id just chin the little to$$er,he certainly wouldnt do it twice!

Exactly . I’d have a field day with him . Strongly advising him to look at his own ‘performance’ before skating anyone else 

20 hours ago, room0035 said:

I wish Bannan would shut up giving us his opinion in the press he has been crap for the last few months and his goal to game ration is appalling for an attacking midfielder.

He needs to start performing on the pitch and score some bloody goals, his shot in the second half on Wednesday was embarrassing as nearly went for a throw in.

Agree with the above

It’s like deja vu though....Playing poorly, blaming others, being the big mouth in interviews saying we need this that and the other.

He did the exact same for most of last season too. Yet most were saying that Bannan was just having an off patch, was out of form and it was all Luhukays fault.