Forestieris Attitude.

5 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

He played well but body language when we scored is weird ,Harris ran past him wanting to celebrate Forestieri basically ignored him.

Everybody pretty much ignored him tbh, he seemed to celebrate on his own because everybody wanted to restart the game.

As a club we have been hopeless at handling this type of player for years now, think back to our fans all saying on here how much better we will be as a TEAM once Antonio, Brunt, etc leave, and they do it now with FF and BB.

I realise that this type of player can be high maintenance, but honestly i think a large section of our fans won`t be happy until we have a squad full of Buxton, Fox, Palmer, Pelupessy types..................and as soon as that happens they will be bemoaning the fact that we dont have any "X factor"

i think it is obvious that he is leaving in January and plenty on here will be happy at that and whilst FF hasnt helped himself at times , i for one will be sorry to see him go.

Edited by sheriwozgod

6 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I love it when he saunters on with his hands tucked up his sleeves.

He always looks REYT up for it.

I love it when he tracked back 50 yards with their right winger (didn’t notice whether his hands were tucked up his sleeves).

I love it when in injury time and we have a throw near their dead ball line he’s going nuts that nobody made a run for him to throw to (didn’t notice whether his hands were tucked up his sleeves). 

FF is well down the pecking order in terms of querying as to being REYT up for it last night.  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hirstys Salopettes said:

I love it when he tracked back 50 yards with their right winger (didn’t notice whether his hands were tucked up his sleeves).

I love it when in injury time and we have a throw near their dead ball line he’s going nuts that nobody made a run for him to throw to (didn’t notice whether his hands were tucked up his sleeves). 

FF is well down the pecking order in terms of querying as to being REYT up for it last night.  

Some people are way too sensitive on here.

Calm down.

lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Some people are way too sensitive on here.

Calm down.

lol

Im totally calm mate 

He changed the game when he came on and grafted (though he doesn’t look match fit although it’s hard to tell as he always canters back to an onside position when an attack breaks down).  

Theres something amiss at SWFC and I’d first look towards the inherited coaching staff. 

I use use the term coaching loosely.  I was going to use the term inherited management but they’ve tried and failed at that several times. 

Edited by Hirstys Salopettes

Does anyone really care about his mannerisms and how he appears? We should be used to it by now.

He can saunter about all he wants for me if he carries on playing like he did, he changed the game and needs to start.

The fact he's our best player yet is only getting max. half an hour probably explains his apparent attitude. 

Came on against Swansea when we were 1 down and we scored twice. Came on last night when we were 1 down and we scored and created lots of chances. He worked hard, won 3 or 4 dangerous free kicks around the edge of their box and was our most creative player. He needs to start and we need to play 2 upfront. In a team struggling to score goals, let's play him while the scores are still level and we might win a game. 

• Thanks 1

He needs to be starting...and if he under performs then bench him again. 

Pretty sure he's leaving, either in Jan or the summer. 

Very talented players, but there always seems to be something going off. 

10 minutes ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Did you ever see Chris Waddle play? 

58 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

He was one of the last off the pitch during warm up. 

Ran his little fat legs off when he came on and made a massive difference. 

But yeah let's criticise his attitude when he's not being picked in the 11

He did make a difference when he came on, for about 15 min's.

26 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Everybody pretty much ignored him tbh, he seemed to celebrate on his own because everybody wanted to restart the game.

Exactly, no time wasting, think Fessi even went to collect the ball from the net so we could get going again and maybe try win it. No need for Owlstalk to start any more drama between players.

Fessi came on, worked his socks off, which is more than can be said of a lot of others last night. Let's rate him on performances, and get him into the starting line-up. He's always been emotional, being sidelined for so long, and for strange reasons lately, when the team is screaming for a bit of creative flair, well, let's give him play time and see if he comes alive again.

Reach surely can take a break for a few matches.

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

He did make a difference when he came on, for about 15 min's.

Don't think you watched the game, most called for him to come on at half time but he didn't... and we conceded. Comes on after 10 minutes, and changed the game from there and until the end. We never looked a threat to Brum(!!!) until he started challenging them and getting past them.