Forestieris Attitude.

1 hour ago, 2roland2 said:

still obsessions on this forum of following around posters For days after they disagree   With you. 

some very odd people on here. Move on, I disagreed with you accept it, it’s a forum where people have different views. 

No, I disagreed with you. You couldn't accept it and got arsey, as per. Took it as a personal insult, as per lol

1 hour ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Derby incident should have been last straw. Then Norwich then Mansfield incident. Club have stood by him and he still shows no discipline towards the club. All these posters who think ff is the answer should remember. I think monk is spot on so far. 

Spot on ? We haven't been able to buy a win !

16 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

no I just don’t agree with you quite often, and there is no point going around in circles with you or people like hugeowl who then carry on for days after trying to get bites. Just like you both are now.

its quite sad really. In fact it’s a little creepy that you are both still talking about 3 or four days after, this is why I don’t post in here as often. It’s just weird and odd that people would still go on about it chasing a poster around. 

You are the one who took offence to me saying you was wrong. Not the other way round. I couldn't care less.

You seem to think that constantly negging people who disagree with you is the right thing to do. Maybe you think we actually care about a little up or down vote? Maybe you think you can bully people who do care into submission? I dunno, but it is a little weird you go on these neg vendettas. 

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

You do understand that the red button is a  ( disagree button)  if you don’t understand. It means I disagree, sometimes I disagree and can’t be bothered to go around in circles so I just use the button and don’t feel the need to comment anymore. 

as the above post states I willl also say the same to you, please either stop derailing to have personal digs at me or put me on ignore. 

So you disagree that is it weird to go round negging people who you have previously had disagreements with? 

Anyway, I don't care, just hate it when I log in to double figure notifications and it's all from you lol

Do as you please, my fella.

2 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

still obsessions on this forum of following around posters For days after they disagree   With you. 

some very odd people on here. Move on, I disagreed with you accept it, it’s a forum where people have different views. 

I bumped this thread up because everything I said in my previous post happened and then out of nowhere you turn up negging every one , then accuse people of following you lol

nobody is bothered about you 

bore off 

Thread locked due to it being derailed due to people falling out over negs. 

My god. 

Actual grown up humans falling out over negs. On amln internet message board. Wow. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Haha 4