1 win in 7

As hard as it is to take. Fletcher is miles better than any other option we have, we need to sell all our strikers except him and buy new ones and play the kids. Until this happens we ain't suddenly going to turn brilliant. We have seen enough of the current crop to know this. I expect a wholesale change in our squad over the next 18 months under Monk. He just needs time to do it. It's not Monks fault the current squad isn't ready for promotion, it's going to be a while until we are in the top 6 come May again.

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I think he means the bit where we had two strikers on the pitch. 

Image result for nods gif

Hilarious.

I would say we went two up top when Nuhiu came on. Lots would say it was when FF came on. All I was asking was clarification as to which substitution he was classing as us going two up top

7 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Hilarious.

I would say we went two up top when Nuhiu came on. Lots would say it was when FF came on. All I was asking was clarification as to which substitution he was classing as us going two up top

I thought it was quite funny tbh. 

Everyone likes beardy nodding bloke. GIF legend. 

Anyway, chill out Student. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Lots of people saying "we don't attack enough".

25ish shots yesterday... according to WhoScored 16 of those came from inside the penalty area. That's a pretty high number considering the last couple of years we've struggled to reach half of that in 90 minutes. We just don't have the personell capable of hitting the back of the net

Agree. Our attacking wasn't the issue. It's obvious that we are low on confidence, a little lacking in creativity and can't hit a barn door. 

Fletcher and winnall upfront 

Harris and Fernando on wings 

Thought winnall played well against Huddersfield and scored a good goal

Played another game then never seen again 

How anyone is supposed to get any form when they don't get a run is surely not hard to understand 

Too many favourites in this team who deliver once in 5 games but still get picked regardless 

The fact nuhiu is our second favoured striker is embarrassing and no wonder we are midtable 

3 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

Lots of people saying "we don't attack enough".

25ish shots yesterday... according to WhoScored 16 of those came from inside the penalty area. That's a pretty high number considering the last couple of years we've struggled to reach half of that in 90 minutes. We just don't have the personell capable of hitting the back of the net

25 shots,out of those think we only had 5 or 6 on target..absolute dire,don't think any of our strikers would get in any of the top 10 championship sides...our strike force must be in the worst 5 or 6 in this div...but not sure what to expect in the next transfer window...worrying times imo...