Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Only scored more than 1 goal against Swansea yet starts 1 upfront and only has Niuhu on bench, where's Rhodes and Winnall?

 

FF not starting doesn't take alot to notice so why is Monk not seeing it or is it because there's something we don't know regards to finance or whatever? or is Chansiri picking the team?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maltbyowl said:

Players don't just go crap overnight none of them had a chance this year.

 

It didn’t happen over night.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I’m afraid Rhodes and Winnall are both busy being crap.

Whilst Fletcher and Nuhui set the world on fire,

  • Agree 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too many draws (again)...

 

Picking up a point here and there is fine, but failure to turn 1 point into 3 on a consistent basis will eventually cost you.

 

That is part of the reason why we are falling off the pace. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the rhodes army's monthly routine

 

Call for Rhodes

 

------

 

Rhodes Plays

 

-------

 

Rhodes does nothing at all (basically 10 men)

 

--------

 

Rhodes dropped again and not mentioned

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I’m afraid Rhodes and Winnall are both busy being crap.

So is fletcher. 

  • Disagree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fletcher isn’t doing the business but he’s a cut above that pair.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think we are playing as badly as 1 win in 7 suggests.

Carry on playing same way, get bit more rub of the green and learn to see out games a bit better it will be 1 loss in 7.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too negative especially at home, 1 upfront? Monk was forced to make the changes second half last night and they made all the difference, why wait until were in trouble. 

  • Agree 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, AndersonOWL said:

Love the rhodes army's monthly routine

 

Call for Rhodes

 

------

 

Rhodes Plays

 

-------

 

Rhodes does nothing at all (basically 10 men)

 

--------

 

Rhodes dropped again and not mentioned

Is that the same Rhodes who has played for 10 minutes this season and was largely praised for his contributions, however for the Rhodes bashers out there he didn't score so let's bash him some more.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, maltbyowl said:

Only scored more than 1 goal against Swansea yet starts 1 upfront and only has Niuhu on bench, where's Rhodes and Winnall?

 

FF not starting doesn't take alot to notice so why is Monk not seeing it or is it because there's something we don't know regards to finance or whatever? or is Chansiri picking the team?

Seriously think DC picking the team ?? Or is it just a stupid ill thought out snipe ? We have played well the last couple of games. Think most people on here realise we need a pacey fox in the box. Rhodes, Winnall and FF are not the answer and they arent Monks signings.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, debram said:

Too negative especially at home, 1 upfront? Monk was forced to make the changes second half last night and they made all the difference, why wait until were in trouble. 

In fairness  their goal was against the run of play and Monk reacted quickly. 

 

I accept Fletcher looks isolated at times, but we've little other option. Others have had their chance and failed to impress. Another forward has to be a priority in January, as would be moving some of our current non playing reserves out if possible.

 

Personally, I'd like FF on the left and Harris right,  supporting Fletcher  with instructions to stay forward a little more in the short term. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was only as recent as the October international break that we had 2 chances to top the league.

 

We failed then and we've now slid 13 points behind the leaders in 6 weeks.

 

We're an upper mid table side in need of a serious clearout of players here well beyond their sell by date.

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Whilst Fletcher and Nuhui set the world on fire,

Fletcher isn’t very good, and most probably isn’t the answer, but at least him and Nuhiu put in a shift. Rhodes and Winnall were goal scorers, but now they’re not, and consequently offer nothing else 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

There not really are they.

Yes they are accept it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Fletcher isn’t very good, and most probably isn’t the answer, but at least him and Nuhiu put in a shift. Rhodes and Winnall were goal scorers, but now they’re not, and consequently offer nothing else 

It's hard for anyone to score when your not getting a look in.

Rhodes has had 10 minutes this season, Winnall has had slightly more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...