Forestieri

Must've shagged gaffer's wife... cannot think of anything else ;)

But really, game changed, we had a bit of flair, just one man going forward and being able to beat his man, tricky feet, quick turns, change the direction and put them on their back heel... if he doesn't start next match, I'm out...

He's busy and positive and has quality. Must play a lot more. The side is looking well past its time though. The football played under Carlos in that first season seems a very long time ago. We lack quality at full back, CM and up top. Mid table at best I'm afraid and could be much worse when the EFL do their worst. 

1 hour ago, Binky Griptite said:

Just me who thought Forestieri was a bit meh tonight then? I think he's the sort of player who needs game time to get that sharpness but he didn't do anything tonight that marks him out as a must start.

I thought Nuhiu was the better performer of the two attacking subs.

No mate, thought he played with face on. Walking back after we got a goal, straight down the tunnel at full time. Didn’t even congratulate Harris despite being nearest to him, or celebrate in any way at all.

Thats not how you win a place in the starting 11

I can’t wait until he’s gone to be honest. You lot all talk about the need for hungry players and you’re right but he ain’t got that anymore 

Anyone notice the bench screaming at him when he was warming up? Must have gone on for 3 minutes, he just kept turning his back to them and carried on warming up. Ball went out of play 3 times after Weaver informed 4th official of the substitution. Even sent another sub to fetch him back. 

Cuts back far too much and doesn’t seem brave enough to try to beat a man anymore. Thought he was really disinterested and poor upfront, but then picked up quite abit when move onto the left wing. But, for me, he only looked good because we were so poor before that. He’s a long way off deserving a start too. He lacks that drive that made him special, he’d run through a brick wall to score in his first season. He looks like the injuries have really taken their toll.

Nuhiu however showed in his cameo why we’re much more of a threat at home with him and Fletcher uptop. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stockyowl said:

Anyone notice the bench screaming at him when he was warming up? Must have gone on for 3 minutes, he just kept turning his back to them and carried on warming up. Ball went out of play 3 times after Weaver informed 4th official of the substitution. Even sent another sub to fetch him back. 

He took nearly 10minutes I think! 

It looked like he was in the dressing room still until the 50th minute too? After they scored I saw Bullen disappear down the tunnel, came back a minute later, then FF appeared a couple of minutes after that. Bizarre. 

• Like 1