Not good enough

16 hours ago, james o connor said:

So it’s obviously the manager , and not the garbage players that are the issue .
What do you expect when you are expecting goals from fletcher who has never scored many , bannan who can’t shoot and is obsessed with his own half , lee who’s finished , reach who’s utter rubbish ? I’d love to know exactly what anybody else would do with a bunch of past it never beens that we are stuck with 

to be honest bud..your not far wrong....

20 hours ago, 2roland2 said:

yep joke for being honest, we are bang average and our tactics boro aside mean we won’t score many, how many clear cut chances are we making? Hardly any, and that isn’t this match it’s every game, we are negative and playing one upfro t even at home.

i would say we were lucky to play against a birmingham side who were poor on the night because other teams would t have let us off the hook.

if people are sat here expecting g monk to make loads of additions and changes to this squad you are off your heads, not sure many people understand where we are ring now in terms of trouble with the ffp. 

he needs to get the best out of the squad he has, who even if not at the top of their game most clubs would kill for some of our players. 

as I said pre appointment... at the time and again now. Monk is a merry go round average run of the mill nothingness. And that’s what we are getting and what we will end up with. Average 

your spot on bud,Monk is no Bruce but he is doing ok....just