Red Button tonight

1 hour ago, A12owl said:

It's better than nothing. Still not sure about the record and watch bit . 

Didn't think you could access red button games on the app 

In TV guide go to sky football channel and find the main event showing. Go to other showings and there is a list of matches available...

Been away on business today and late back, so got the red button on. Given my season ticket away and got me thinking that I wouldn’t pay to watch this. 

Just dawned on me that not only have I paid to watch this through my Sky subscription, I’ve also paid for some other frigger to watch it with my ticket.  

7 minutes ago, vulva said:

Been away on business today and late back, so got the red button on. Given my season ticket away and got me thinking that I wouldn’t pay to watch this. 

Just dawned on me that not only have I paid to watch this through my Sky subscription, I’ve also paid for some other frigger to watch it with my ticket.  

I couldn't give my ST away !!!

16 minutes ago, OxOwl said:

First time watched on sky Q red button picture at least 720p quality a hell of a lot improvement from old sky plus box.

Ring them you could get it free like i did 

Is there a button that turns us into a table topping side ?

5 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

Is there a button that turns us into a table topping side ?

Unicorn button

I think there is a fault with my red button it appears to be showing a repeat of all the other home games this season 

13 hours ago, alanharper said:

You can't pause the red button but the trick is to record it and once it's started recording watch the recording rather than the live stream. Go to Sky Sports Football channel 403 on the planner, go to whichever match is being shown live and press the record button, then it should come up with a list of the red button games and you can select which one you want to record.

You lucky bugger, I've got to go and sit in the cold watching it live - with no pause or rewind!

Thanks mate this worked perfectly.

Unlike the team.

But thanks.