Red Button tonight

You can't pause the red button but the trick is to record it and once it's started recording watch the recording rather than the live stream. Go to Sky Sports Football channel 403 on the planner, go to whichever match is being shown live and press the record button, then it should come up with a list of the red button games and you can select which one you want to record.

You lucky bugger, I've got to go and sit in the cold watching it live - with no pause or rewind!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, alanharper said:

You can't pause the red button but the trick is to record it and once it's started recording watch the recording rather than the live stream. Go to Sky Sports Football channel 403 on the planner, go to whichever match is being shown live and press the record button, then it should come up with a list of the red button games and you can select which one you want to record.

You lucky bugger, I've got to go and sit in the cold watching it live - with no pause or rewind!

Or fast forward:ph34r:

• Haha 7

17 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Brilliant thanks.

Didnt know whether to use the Thanks or the Laugh icon 

24 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Mind quite literally blown.   ;-)

7 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Can’t get to the ground tonight and won’t be able to be in front of a tv until later. 

Anyone know if and how you can pause or record on the Sky red button please?

You can't that the problem with the service, the commentary is not the best and if you can watch without I would advise it.

7 hours ago, alanharper said:

Didn't realise you could record it

thank you

39 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

The recent Saturday games have been streamed online via vipbox with Ifollow or EFL. Tonight it's Sky so i guess no stream whatsoever? 

It's on Ifollow so presume some enterprising chaps will oblige. Red button is always an interesting experience 

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

Compared to HD, Red button is like watching the game through a condensation ridden Dixon’s window, from the other side of the street. 

I will tolerate it on the basis it saves me a 4 hour round trip, 35 quid in fuel and wanting to kill those closing the M1 for roadworks at 11pm 

10 minutes ago, vulva said:

Compared to HD, Red button is like watching the game through a condensation ridden Dixon’s window, from the other side of the street. 

Thought I’d watch Fulham game last night. Had to turn it off - I think the cameraman was pi**ed. Zooming in so close it was impossible to watch