Wednesday - V -Birmingham OMDT

1 minute ago, N0rtherner said:

Typical

I don't want to see Reach anywhere near the team line up for the next 3 matches

Have to agree, he’s holding us back when he plays. When we are on the front foot we are more exposed but we always create and score more goals.  We’re a midtable side this season so it’s time to entertain the fans and stop the borefest

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Charlton and Brentford next games. Anything less that 6 points and questions need to be asked about Monk. The players aren’t giving their all for him. Another crap performance tonight. 

You see, it is frustrating, but this is complete rubbish. 

If they weren't giving their all for him, then they wouldn't have got that goal and they wouldn't have nearly won the game at the end. 

Appreciate you have a hard on for Cowley, but once again this is way OTT from you. 

Well if we had fessi on fletcher off who is absolutely a waste of time we may actually have won easy tonight 

lee in the middle I have said last 2 years is lightweight and go back I said same of fletcher who can’t score unless has open goal and 20 chances 

the problem is the managers we have take it personal on players instead of realising there worth or not worth to the team 

nothing more to be said 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

You see, it is frustrating, but this is complete rubbish. 

If they weren't giving their all for him, then they wouldn't have got that goal and they wouldn't have nearly won the game at the end. 

Appreciate you have a hard on for Cowley, but once again this is way OTT from you. 

you think they gave their all for the whole game? Honestly read some of your own posts during the 2nd half and at full time when talking about OTT. 

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Charlton and Brentford next games. Anything less that 6 points and questions need to be asked about Monk. The players aren’t giving their all for him. Another crap performance tonight. 

So what questions are they then ?

You spout some real guff pal 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

you think they gave their all for the whole game? Honestly read some of your own posts during the 2nd half and at full time when talking about OTT. 

The effort is there, but there is a distinct lack of quality at crucial moments. 

I don't believe any are under performing, I think all our players can have good, not so good ,and poor performances in them, so mid table

would be about right, some people on here getting their knickers in a twist over nowt.

we are a mediocre side, lets hope we don't get a big point deduction.

Edited by daleblue