Lord Snooty

Wednesday - V -Birmingham OMDT

Belter of an OMDT milord. Now let's kickass with a long overdue 4 - 0 win for THE MIGHTY OWLS 

Fletch, Reach, FF brace

COME ON YOU BLUE AND WHITE WIZARDS !!! 

• Like 1

Thanks MiLord. Always enjoy the OMTD but even more so with a bit of Stubbs banter.

We've been playing more than well enough to beat Birmingham so Head says 3-1 but the Wednesday way is to look the gift horse firmly on the mouth so heart says 1-1.

UTO

• Like 2

Tell me about it!! Fine margins, “an inch here, an inch there...” all that stood between me and a career in p0rn....or was that pawn, or prawn!! Wrong thread.... lol

Great OMDT Snoots, we aren’t that far off IMO. 

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 3

Classic omdt snoots again snoots, glad stubbs is back and let's hope it gives us a bit of luck and we come away with 3 points, reckon we win 2 nil 

• Like 1

Think we'll get all the goals we should have had recently in one game, bit like Boro away. 

4-1 to the massive

• Like 1

When you catch up with Hargreaves, Snoots, will you remind him to pay the bill at the home for the elderly that he’s also responsible for ?

Though, last time I looked it appears that only one resident had noticed they were sat in the dark most of the weekend.

• Like 1

I can't get no satisfaction, though I try, and I try (Monk)

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste (Clotet)

Before Forest's first European Cup final Brian Clough picked up a football and said to the players

"this is the football, pass it to someone in a red shirt". If we can pass it to someone in a fabulously

blue and white striped Wednesday shirt in the important moments of our matches we can beat anyone in this division.

Up the Owls. FTB. We are the famous Wednesday.

• Like 2

Good thread Milord. Glad to see Stubbs has been released. Bloody SYP I presume?

Got a good feeling about tonight. As long as Monk and the Clot don’t come to blows on the touch line.

Let’s send Jasper Carrott and his boys back home with a sound thrashing. We are certainly due a game where everything slots into place.

Up the Owls.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Need 3 points tonight after some disappointing results of late. Birmingham at home are a team we should be looking to beat. Hope Luongo and FF start. 2v1 Wednesday. Can imagine Monk will be fired up for the game with everything that has gone on and will want to get one over on Birmingham and also their manager. Just hope our players are fired up as well. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 1

More than any other game so far this season, hope we hammer these. Got a reasonable chance if the players keep up performance levels and cut out silly errors. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, daztheowl said:

Fletch, Reach, FF brace

I wouldn’t play Fletch wide right, and I’ve never heard of Brace, but that’s a positive attacking front four.

@Lord Snooty - clever OMDT. Love the SPECTRE villain.

Totally agree about your coat of paint point. I think Fletcher threw a black cat at a mirror under a ladder this season. Game after game he is frustratingly unlucky. Even our most recent open-play goal (Murphy) came after he hit the bar.

We’ve yet to be beaten by more than one goal. We’ve turned well-deserved wins into last-gasp mind-boggling defeats. 

Hopefully the ground staff have sanded a micron or two of paint off the goal frames this week, and that Monk and the players’ excellent work get the result they deserve tonight.

Hope Lees is back in, with Dom RB.

Hope he sticks with 433, but that Reach starts and FF gets 30/40 minutes wide left.

Hoping for a two or three-nil.

Edited by Holmowl
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Ahhh the comforting blanket of Snoots and Stubbs, there's better now. 

I bet training has been all about finishing last couple of days, we just need to tuck a few away and we're there or thereabouts. 

• Like 1

A virtually perfectly faultless OMDT your Lordship.

Just one slip of the quill.....

Wednesday 27rd November.

You were obviously thinking about the tu*d at bumhole lane who scraped a 3-3 win against Man Ure on Sunday.

All is forgiven as long as you catch Hargreaves and attach him to the electric chair and give him a taste of his own medicine .

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

And Wednesday.

A crushing 1-0 win for us. UTO

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

A virtually perfectly faultless OMDT your Lordship.

Just one slip of the quill.....

Wednesday 27rd November.

You were obviously thinking about the tu*d at bumhole lane who scraped a 3-3 win against Man Ure on Sunday.

All is forgiven as long as you catch Hargreaves and attach him to the electric chair and give him a taste of his own medicine .

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

And Wednesday.

A crushing 1-0 win for us. UTO

Completely deliberate A12, I must have forgotten to mention that I am currently working on an entirely new calander!:ph34r:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Morepork said:

Tell me about it!! Fine margins, “an inch here, an inch there...” all that stood between me and a career in p0rn....or was that pawn, or prawn!! Wrong thread.... lol

Great OMDT Snoots, we aren’t that far off IMO. 

Hmm!  Lesspork then?

• Haha 2