Westwood 'injured' - Dawson to start

2 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

It's also worth pointing out at the start of the press conference GM said we have no new injury concerns.

KW has being dropped then.

Good.

Or refusing to play? 

Edited by TWW Vic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, owls maniac said:

Westwood got a record of magically picking up an injury when the going gets tough. 

Good luck Cammy. 

Sure I remember seeing something at the start of the season that KW has struggled with his mental health. Maybe it's for the best he sits a few games out before things get worse.

1 minute ago, SettleForADraw said:

Sure I remember seeing something at the start of the season that KW has struggled with his mental health. Maybe it's for the best he sits a few games out before things get worse.

If that is the case then absolutely. Perhaps I was too harsh in my last post. Hopefully KW will come back better than ever. 

8 minutes ago, TWW Vic said:

Or refusing to play? 

I have it on good authority that he's been dropped due to a clause in his contract which triggers a massive and financially crippling bonus.

GM has simply been a little creative with his definition of "crippling"

• Haha 8

At least as a fan base we can add go help us if we was asked to add 2+2 together and end up getting 9 

club - westwood has a slight knock so Dawson will start ( I can believe that it’s plausible ) 

our fan base - westwood been dropped to form, westwood faking injury due to form, westwood is refusing to play due to our fan base being muppets 

Jesus wept guys 

westwood is a ageing keeper that has a track record of picking up knocks there’s no need to look at trying to find fault in everything or start up a conspiracy let’s do what we always do and either blame fox, Palmer, attey or forestieris attitude on this one  

6 minutes ago, bobness said:

I have it on good authority that he's been dropped due to a clause in his contract which triggers a massive and financially crippling bonus.

GM has simply been a little creative with his definition of "crippling"

Right...