Witness the Fitness

Just now, adelphi1867 said:

Last few minutes, under the cosh = "If in doubt, kick it out" or " Put thi foot threwit".

Spot on...Its the only time a pro footballer should listen to the opinion of the fans....

I have about 4 shouts...

"OUT WIDE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HANDBALL"!!!!!!!!

"OFFSIDE........YOU BLIND FAT F.OOK!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and

"AWAYYY....HOOF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All mainly useless as tactics for about 88 minutes...

After that.....?

They are absolutely essential !!!

• Like 1

I

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Spot on...Its the only time a pro footballer should listen to the opinion of the fans....

I have about 4 shouts...

"OUT WIDE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HANDBALL"!!!!!!!!

"OFFSIDE........YOU BLIND FAT F.OOK!!!!!!!!!!!!"

and

"AWAYYY....HOOF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All mainly useless as tactics for about 88 minutes...

After that.....?

They are absolutely essential !!!

It's probably the opposite of that to be fair

Cool head and use your brains

The players turn into what you have described 

4 minutes ago, torres said:

I

It's probably the opposite of that to be fair

Cool head and use your brains

The players turn into what you have described 

You can't do that as a fan...the cool heads stuff Torres...

But sometimes its an occams razor sorta wotsit and the simplest course is the right one...

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You can't do that as a fan...the cool heads stuff Torres...

But sometimes its an occams razor sorta wotsit and the simplest course is the right one...

You certainly can't watching this club every week!

As a player you should have the mental capacity to not turn into a crazed looney once you go infront with a few minutes to play though

It's nothing to do with fitness  - it's just about their mentality  - it kind of shows they care i suppose

(or they are just crazed loonies!)

6 minutes ago, torres said:

You certainly can't watching this club every week!

As a player you should have the mental capacity to not turn into a crazed looney once you go infront with a few minutes to play though

It's nothing to do with fitness  - it's just about their mentality  - it kind of shows they care i suppose

(or they are just crazed loonies!)

Some of my favourite crap Wednesday footballing moments come from lunacy...

Leon Clarke, clad in gloves an' snood...trying an overhead kick and blasting it into his own face...then spinning around looking for the ball!..Had me in stitches all evening once..even to the point of me snorting beer down me nose in the New Barrack an hour after the game..

A bloke next to me said 

"Why are you laughin'"

I said 

"Why AREN'T you laughin'"

Coughlan...trying to defend while pulling his blood smattered shirt over his head cos he knew the ref would send him to the by line...Cue him , shirt over his head, runnin' about like the headless horseman, randomly kicking out at where he thought the "ball might be"

Treat it as a circus mate...Its the only way its worth the price!

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Some of my favourite crap Wednesday footballing moments come from lunacy...

Leon Clarke, clad in gloves an' snood...trying an overhead kick and blasting it into his own face...then spinning around looking for the ball!..Had me in stitches all evening once..even to the point of me snorting beer down me nose in the New Barrack an hour after the game..

A bloke next to me said 

"Why are you laughin'"

I said 

"Why AREN'T you laughin'"

Coughlan...trying to defend while pulling his blood smattered shirt over his head cos he knew the ref would send him to the by line...Cue him , shirt over his head, runnin' about like the headless horseman, randomly kicking out at where he thought the "ball might be"

Treat it as a circus mate...Its the only way its worth the price!

One of the absolute highlights of a making the effort to go to a bleak midweek night match

I can still remember it like it was yesterday  - why they just didn't leave him to carry on with his shirt over his head for the rest of the match sill pains me!

I scrap my previous cool head comments!!

Viva Loonies!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, torres said:

One of the absolute highlights of a making the effort to go to a bleak midweek night match

I can still remember it like it was yesterday  - why they just didn't leave him to carry on with his shirt over his head for the rest of the match sill pains me!

I scrap my previous cool head comments!!

Viva Loonies!!

Clarke was a night match...I thought the Coughlan one a Saturday afternoon...I could be wrong, cos both were mad as f.ookery lol

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Clarke was a night match...I thought the Coughlan one a Saturday afternoon...I could be wrong, cos both were mad as f.ookery lol

I'm sure it was a night match

(it must have felt like it to him anyway as it was pitch black with his shirt over his eyes)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, torres said:

That's what i remember too - i was starting to think he's done it twice!! That would have been legend status 

To be fair..Coughlan looked like he was playin' wiv his shirt over his head most of the time...

I remember being away somewhere or other where he tried to clear it about 4 times....without the ball bouncing..he just hit it straight up in the air..repeatedly...both Home fans and Owls were going..."Wahaaaaaaaaaaay!!" ..absolutely classical!