Why are we unhappy?

A lot of unhappy supporters on here and many branding them as moaners.

Well I have just watched that other Sheffield club on MOTD playing at our previous ground against MUFC.  They played well with a team which has cost much less than ours, still costs less than ours and is not as good as ours. But boy, are they getting the best out of them and being allowed nearly 33k in the stadium which the same SAG allows us nowhere near in spite of nearly 40k seats. 

We still have every reason to be doing better but on many fronts, not just on the pitch, we are not. Thanks for all the investment but we are nowhere near where we should be. No wonder so many are so angry. 

After 63 years active support, I am not ashamed to say I am really fed up. I have 2 1/2 years left on my season ticket but at the age of 71 I really am beginning to feel it will probably now take longer than I have years left. 

So do you still brand me a moaner and not a real supporter?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Agree with you fella, you couldn't write our luck could you.

What are the chances that we get financially mismanaged to new extinction, get saved by a savvy business man who in turn sells us to a very wealthy owner who has no clue what he is doing, squanders millions up on millions on players that we didn't need and leaving us at the mercy of the EFL for breaking all sorts of rules.

All this whilst the unclean from across the city are pushing for top 5 in the premiership having spent a fraction of what we have.

Sadly it's all about kkow how and boy have we got it wrong.

Yes...I think what we all need is another thread dedicated to moaning. 

I mean, it's not like there isn't enough of them already. 

Appreciate how frustrating things are at the moment, but we really are good as a fanbase at piling on the misery. 

We need a win on Tuesday. We ain't miles off at the moment, just letting ourselves down with silly mistakes. 

• Like 3

The team from Saturday..

Westwood..............free

Palmer....................Academy

Iorfa                       £250,000

Borner....................Free

Fox.........................£750,000 ?

Hutchinson..............Free,subbed for freebie Nuhiu

Murphy...................Loan

Lee                         Free,subbed for £?,Luongo

Bannan..................Undisclosed

Harris......................Free,subbed for £5million? Reach

Fletcher...................Free

You think the team that dem blavdes finished their game with cost less than that ?

You can think their not as good as ours,but they are.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

The team from Saturday..

You think the team that dem blavdes finished their game with cost less than that ?

To counter that, Rhodes dependent on who you believe cost us 6 -12m and is on anything from from 25-50k a week, can't get a game and wasn't what we needed.

Abdi, 4m and a reported 30k a week, hardly played and was always injured.

Hooper, 3m and 30k a week always injuried.

Then comes the down right bizarre signing of Urby, god only knows what that cost us in fees.and wages but what a fecking joke that was and we wonder why we have over spent.

Some of our supporters are embarrassing and I hark back for the days when you could just tell ‘em to fuckoff or simply ignore their whining in the boozer.

Now you have to read their constantshite on social media and websites etc.  They drew at home to Man Utd and it’s fuckingNovember ffs!

Get some pride, dignity and grow somebollocks instead of showing yourself and us up.

It’s football, it’s temporary and we will always be older, bigger and better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

First time I’ve watched them this season, don’t watch that many PL games period 

Aside from that been the worst Man Utd side I’ve ever seen, there decent Wilders lot I’ll hold my hands up 

Would imagine any blades fans worst fear would be losing Wilder,  think they’ll keep him aslong as a big big club doesn’t come knocking but performing like he is doing at the minute is making that inevitable 

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

To counter that, Rhodes dependent on who you believe cost us 6 -12m and is on anything from from 25-50k a week, can't get a game and wasn't what we needed.

Abdi, 4m and a reported 30k a week, hardly played and was always injured.

Hooper, 3m and 30k a week always injuried.

Then comes the down right bizarre signing of Urby, god only knows what that cost us in fees.and wages but what a fecking joke that was and we wonder why we have over spent.

To Counter that,the OP was saying the blavdes team cost less than ours in the here and now.

5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Some of our supporters are embarrassing and I hark back for the days when you could just tell ‘em to fuckoff or simply ignore their whining in the boozer.

Now you have to read their constantshite on social media and websites etc.  They drew at home to Man Utd and it’s fuckingNovember ffs!

Get some pride, dignity and grow somebollocks instead of showing yourself and us up.

I think some supporters are just more in their element when they're moaning incessantly. 

Dem Blades doing well is annoying, but I'm concerned about what we are doing. 

Just now, BARMYARMY2010 said:

To Counter that,the OP was saying the blavdes team cost less than ours in the here and now.

Sorry miss read that then. 

If that's the case then that's just silly they are a premiership club with premiership money.

However up to them being promoted they hadn't spent a fraction of what we had in the championship.

Just shows that with the right set up you don't have to spend millions.

Just now, SiJ said:

I think some supporters are just more in their element when they're moaning incessantly. 

Dem Blades doing well is annoying, but I'm concerned about what we are doing. 

Don’t even find it annoying me,  Let them

be 

1 minute ago, Blue and white said:

If that's the case then that's just silly they are a premiership club with premiership money.

However up to them being promoted they hadn't spent a fraction of what we had in the championship.

They’ve done well, very well after languishing for years in League 1 and dropping on Wilder.

However, they were a few million quid borrowed from the Bin Ladens from a winding up order and under an embargo that absolutely nobody knew about until the recent court case.

Fine margins.  Grow a fuckingpair!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

The team from Saturday..

Just the point I was going to make. In fact the side that we put out, and held its own against the table toppers, shows that you don’t have to spaff money on old has beens As one of the biggest critics of our transfer policy, I take some solace that we are finally starting to get things right So, though probably through more fault than design, but we’ve got there in the end. We are not far off, and as was the case post Wembley, probably need just the three strategic signings to post a proper challenge

10 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Right set up??? -They were an absolute shambles that got lucky that one of the best English managers that has emerged for years happened to be a grunter, their success his down to him 100%.

Edited by toppOwl

16 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

It’s been “temporary” for 19 years. We have missed some real chances to stop it being long term temporary. I still go and support the team in a positive way but it does get to you in the end, not the least the current final minutes goals against us. 

• Like 2

Should be old enough and wise enough with 71 years under the belt, to realise these things are cyclical. 

We're all taking some stick from the snortbeasts, but the comeuppance is going to be sweet. 

I'm still confident we'll do it this season, even with a points deduction. Then we'll sort these upstarts aht next season. 

UTO

• Haha 1