Mandaric to reach out to Chansiri

1 hour ago, Ethel The Tree said:

If I were you, I'd get my application sent in right away.  For all three posts!  Sounds like you're qualified

Only do it now while DC is still struggling to figure out why the past five years or so haven't gone according to plan

I mean, he won't spend time trawling through Owlstalk (thankfully), so he'll have no idea the answer to all his problems lives right around the corner

Then, when the two of you meet face to face for the interview, you could also offer advice on how to deal with the financial side of things

Players salaries and agents fees. EFL and FFP. SAG, SYP and the City Council

Maybe things haven't been straightened out with Mike Ashley yet, or that bloke in Middlesbrough who keeps leaving weird messages on his answer phone

How about the academy and shortage of youngsters breaking through?  That must weigh heavy too

Then there's the ground itself - to sell up and build a new stadium someplace else?

He's already bought it twice, where would the money come from?

I'd be surprised if he's had one good night's kip in the last three years

But never mind, eh?

He gets you on board and hey presto!

You'll get the club back in the Premier League and operating at a profit before you could say Walter Mitty   :biggrin:  

I think the tea lady could spunk over £100m on us and got us better than 5 places higher than he bought us, with crippling debts losing over £20m a season and needing to sell the stadium because of the debts, so we are basically homeless now, a squad full of over 30's players, over half the first team squad into the last 9 months of our contract, under investigation by the EFL, which could lead to points deductions, fines or worse.

But at least we have a new scoreboard and a pitch.:duntmatter:  

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I think the tea lady could spunk over £100m on us and got us better than 5 places higher than he bought us, with crippling debts losing over £20m a season and needing to sell the stadium because of the debts, so we are basically homeless now, a squad full of over 30's players, over half the first team squad into the last 9 months of our contract, under investigation by the EFL, which could lead to points deductions, fines or worse.

tumblr_mul48rPCoQ1qmsghno1_500.gif

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, room0035 said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

People have very short memories. MM effectively disbanded the cult. And for that he can never be forgiven!

garymegson

What he did to Megson was not great but instead of waiting and waiting and waiting and not making a decision about the manager, he made a decision to get us promoted. Good chairman made the decision that are needed to move the club forward

Had Milan DC's money we would not be worrying about P&S we would have been in the premiership for the last 3 years or the very least have our own parachute payments. 

3 hours ago, Miffed said:

The club was in free fall, its very existence at stake and the vultures were circling....No one else was stepping in to save us. Mandaric came in, steadied the ship and gave us one of the most exciting and memorable promotion stories in recent history.  Once established in the championship he sold us to a guy who took us to touching distance of the premier league TWICE playing the type of football which hadnt been seen at hillsborough for nigh on 20 years.

Ultimatley, Mandaric is a business man. He didnt spend much and he made a tidy sum afterwards...... but so what?

Wonder if he’ll fancy bailing us out again in say about 12 months ?? 

Bullshite.

Mandarin never spent a penny more than he had to.

That's his style, I can remember the sychophant's  who were on here kissing MM's arse, and at the end  calling him a pig to a dog at the end

The fans doing the same with DC in the 1st 2 seasons and now the same fans slagging him off for those early mistakes.

DC has learned from those years, as far as recruitment goes anyway, and we have seen investment in the infrastructure of the club in the last 4 years of the clubs recent history.

Yes, he has made mistakes, but who, on here and other sites, were calling him out at the time?.

It will take time for the mess to be sorted out, only time, but we, the fans, have to lower our expectations too. IF we go up this season, still a good call through the play off's, all will be well?, if not we carry on, hopefully learning from the last 20+ years, but I wont hold my breath over that happening.

12 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Bullshite.

That's his style, I can remember the sychophant's  who were on here kissing MM's arse, and at the end  calling him a pig to a dog at the end

The fans doing the same with DC in the 1st 2 seasons and now the same fans slagging him off for those early mistakes.

DC has learned from those years, as far as recruitment goes anyway, and we have seen investment in the infrastructure of the club in the last 4 years of the clubs recent history.

Yes, he has made mistakes, but who, on here and other sites, were calling him out at the time?.

It will take time for the mess to be sorted out, only time, but we, the fans, have to lower our expectations too. IF we go up this season, still a good call through the play off's, all will be well?, if not we carry on, hopefully learning from the last 20+ years, but I wont hold my breath over that happening.

He spent enough to stop us from being served a winding up order.

Not sure he needed to spend anything else after that.

35 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Bullshite.

To be fair..We do that to most everybody lol

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Blue and white said:

There be the key point  "you don't spend money you invest it" sums MM up perfectly.

Lesson number 1, you certainly don't spend money your not allowed to.

You don't spend money sums up MM. Nothing more to be said.

• Haha 1