Half Season Tickets

I have a season ticket in the north. My little boy might start coming next season. The price in south stand is ridiculous for a family wanting to go in the family stand. So for 2 adults and 2 under 11s to go sit in the family stand for 11 games it costs £850! £77 a game. Sorry but i don't think that is good value at all. Ticket prices at Wednesday are shocking.

33 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

I have a season ticket in the north. My little boy might start coming next season. The price in south stand is ridiculous for a family wanting to go in the family stand. So for 2 adults and 2 under 11s to go sit in the family stand for 11 games it costs £850! £77 a game. Sorry but i don't think that is good value at all. Ticket prices at Wednesday are shocking.

Or £58 for the same family to sit on the Kop to see the same game, which incidentally is cheaper than the same family to rock up to the cinema and see Frozen 2

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Or £58 for the same family to sit on the Kop to see the same game, which incidentally is cheaper than the same family to rock up to the cinema and see Frozen 2

I have no idea which cinema you go to but a family ticket at Cineworld to watch Frozen 2 is £23. Also charging a lot more for the family stand is a joke, So over 3x more expensive to take the family in the family stand to Wednesday compared to the cinema. 2.5x more expensive for the Kop where your kids will hear swearing more than likely. Ticket prices are a joke.

• Like 1

Also Cinemas do kids friendly showings on weekends where the tickets cost £2.50, FOR ADULTS TOO. £10 to take family to the cinema or £58 to sit in the Kop at Wednesday, and to get £58 price you have to pay a huge amount upfront. I like Chansiri, but the defending of the ticket pricing is ridiculous. We are miles more expensive than everyone around us and it needs sorting.

2 hours ago, casbahowl said:

All the usuals seem a bit quiet on this one ......... Running out of excuses not to attend?

Here’s one - dependent on the outcome of the efl decision arising from poor club management you  might be watching dead rubber games for the rest of season and paying good money to do so.

i wouldn’t begrudge anyone not getting one for that reason alone.

I don't get the pricing for the South Stand the half season ticket means you get 1/2 game free based on the current match day price of £36 so if you miss just one game it is more expensive to buy a half season ticket. But the Kop prices means you get 2 games free with the current prices of £30 a ticket.

Its not worth buying at half season ticket on the South at these prices unless your a kid.

I am surprised there is no family packages for Adult and kid discounts, my personal view I think we continue to miss the point with getting fans in the stands.

For me £30 a ticket for Adults in all areas of the stadium is enough and if you are paying in advance for the season or half the season this should be reduce to no more than £25 a game.  Every 1,000 fans we get at £275 a season ticket get the club another £275,000 and extra spends in the ground on food, drink and merchandise. 

5 hours ago, ka58 said:

Here’s one - dependent on the outcome of the efl decision arising from poor club management you  might be watching dead rubber games for the rest of season and paying good money to do so.

There is absolutely no chance of the EFL making a decision until we are no longer have a chance of promotion.  Then, if we are guilty, they will deduct enough points to ensure we cannot be relegated.  They will make sure there is no possibility whatsoever of being taken to court.

5 hours ago, ka58 said:

Surely that would only apply to those who only become die hards in a promotion season?