Half Season Tickets

I know it's perhaps a little pedantic but I don't like the fact half of 23 = 11. Would have scored some more points from me if we got the better half for that money as a nice gesture. 

Can't see loads being sold with the latest predicament off the pitch

Personally I think the family stand (Grandstand) should mirror the Kop in pricing for adults when a adult purchasers a season tickets alongside kids season tickets.

My son is 4 (first year) of school and I wouldn't take him on the Kop though I had a season ticket on there for many years. Wouldn't take him on there at least for the next few years given I don't want him to come home with a new colourful vocabulary.

If the Grandstand was the same price for adults as the Kop when taking a child I would certainly look at buying one of these. 

Yes I accept the Grandstand has much better facilities than the Kop. But we do need to do more to attract the next generation of Wednesday fans I think my suggestion would be a good start. 

This alongside additional activities other than just a games console to make the Grandstand a good place for kids to spend time before the game. At the moment when I've taking him in the Grandstand Ozzie/Barney don't even make it up to the Grandstand with seems a bit odd with it being the designated family area.

• Like 1

Guest Ferkorf

Season tickets are good value for money until sky start changing all the kick off dates and times then your forever using holiday days at work to get there

1 hour ago, Mystic Neg said:

I know it's perhaps a little pedantic but I don't like the fact half of 23 = 11. Would have scored some more points from me if we got the better half for that money as a nice gesture. 

Can't see loads being sold with the latest predicament off the pitch

The package includes the playoff semi-final

:Chansiri:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4