Team for West Brom

Back to football.

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Fox

Reach Luongo Hutch Bannan Harris

Fletcher

Westwood can't afford another rick or surely Dawson takes over.

Reach showed his best as sub and needs being benched to up his game to a higher consistency.

Palmer has just played two internationals. Lees is one of our best and most consistent players. Iorfa rampages as a RB.

Luongo physically stronger than Lee. Harris should be given one last chance to keep FF out of the line-up, but his position is under threat on recent games.

Edited by Holmowl

My team;

Westwood

Palmer

Iorfa

Borner

Fox

Luongo

Hutch

Bannan

Reach

Fletch

FF

Bench;

Dawson

Odubajo

Lees

Lee

Harris

Murphy

Nuhiu

Westwood keeps his place by the skin of his teeth. Any more fizz ups, then surely the axe will fall on him. I’m looking for more from Palmer - form has dipped recently. Lees can’t come into the team even tho I’m a big fan. We need FF in this team - we lack goals and he knows where the net is. I was impressed with Reach’s cameo off the bench against Swansea, so he starts. 

Edited by Bouncing Owl

21 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Back to football.

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Fox

Fletcher

Reach showed his best as sub and needs being benched to up his game to a higher consistency.

Palmer has just played two internationals. Lees is one of our best and most consistent players. Iorfa rampages as a RB.

Luongo physically stronger than Lee. Harris should be given one last chance to keep FF out of the line-up, but his position is under threat on recent games.

No room for Tiny Tim on the bench then 

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Back to football.

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Fox

Fletcher

I wouldn't move Big Dom to right back. He has been outstanding at centre half 

Edited by S36 OWL

Westwood

Moses Iorfa Borner Fox

Hutch

Reach Luongo Bannan Harris

Fletcher

Solid 4141 for this, would have started ff against a midtable side, moses might offer a bit more with reach tucking in

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Back to football.

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Fox

Fletcher

Exactly the team id play if everyone is fit

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Back to football.

Westwood

Iorfa Lees Borner Fox

Fletcher

Can't disagree with this and if Harris is off his game bring FF on early in second half.

Can see Luongo becoming increasingly key to us.

3 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

My team;

Westwood

Palmer

Iorfa

Borner

Fox

Luongo

Hutch

Bannan

Reach

Fletch

FF

Bench;

Dawson

Odubajo

Lees

Lee

Harris

Murphy

Nuhiu

Westwood keeps his place by the skin of his teeth. Any more fizz ups, then surely the axe will fall on him. I’m looking for more from Palmer - form has dipped recently. Lees can’t come into the team even tho I’m a big fan. We need FF in this team - we lack goals and he knows where the net is. I was impressed with Reach’s cameo off the bench against Swansea, so he starts. 

That's the team.

Hope everyone is fit , we have 9 tough games by the end of December. Everybody will get a chance.

433 for me

No idea what to do at the back 

Luongo has to play 

Think he will bring Reach back in , in theory should make us more solid away from home against top of the league, but he needs to turn up.

Don’t think he will start FF 

At least based on the latest training video they've got Westwood working on his failings the other week.

got to start FF for me, just as a "go and show us what you can do", Its pointless throwing him on with 10-5mins left.

Edited by agentwalker
  • Like 1