Paolo Di Canio back at Hillsborough

We've dropped some right testicles regarding players in the past.

Cantona, Darko and also Di Canio fall in to that category.

I don't doubt he said bad things about the club when he was cast aside for others ambitions. 

I enjoyed watching him he brightened up many a dreary Saturday afternoon. 

• Like 1

Shoves over the ref, Winterburn shat his self. Gets labelled a fancy Dan, by a manager way out of his depth, told to leave club, he ends up at West Ham.

Compared with Cantina who launched himself into a fan, gets wrapped in cotton wool by Man Utd and Ferguson, end up coming back an even better player. We as a club handled the situation badly, like we do many things. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alan said:

Great footballer, but a fascist. Would prefer him to not come back for a visit tbh. Not a nice person. 

He was a magician with a football , that's all that concerned me. He isn't the first , and definitely won't be the last footballer to have a dodgy history. 

I remember hearing that we had signed him from Celtic and I thought “ oh that’s good, he’s probably quite handy”.... I had no idea what a bundle of talent, attitude, and charisma he was. One of our best of the best.

I remember seeing him and Carbone tear the Spurs rear guard to shreds at White Heart Lane, wonderful stuff. ( they sacked Christian Gross about twenty minutes after the final whistle ! )