Chansiri, embargo and the players

44 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Fair enough. 

I think you are jumping the gun a bit and make an awful lot of assumptions. 

Will say that the idea of Chansiri cutting his losses and selling the club on the cheap seems pretty fanciful. 

This is a man who fell out with the BBC over broadcast fees for local radio. 

He's been very quiet this season

1 hour ago, Mick De Lyons said:

It's opinions and I'll stick to what i said. He'll not be here in the long term and will do a deal at a price that is lower than the value of the club. If you think different, power to you. No one is an expert, they are just giving their opinion, to some use it as a way to be abusive or start an argument. I'm not into that, but you're doing the same as me. Strong opinion, telling somewhere their wrong. Faur enough

You think he will sell at lower than the value of the club. 

So what’s the value of the club realistically in its current state? 

Maybe £40m-£60m tops. 

He’s pumped in well over £100m buying it and funding large losses. 

If you think he’s going to do a cut price deal, you clearly haven’t listened to him over the last few years IMO.

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

You think he will sell at lower than the value of the club. 

So what’s the value of the club realistically in its current state? 

Maybe £40m-£60m tops. 

He’s pumped in well over £100m buying it and funding large losses. 

If you think he’s going to do a cut price deal, you clearly haven’t listened to him over the last few years IMO.

What he say's and what he will do are entirely different things. But if you think different fair enough.

49 minutes ago, Mick De Lyons said:

So he can walk away as soon as possible. I think he would attach things to a deal where he will make some decent money if we ever get back to the Premiership. I think Milan has a similar deal when he sold to Chansiri. For me it's not his stable industry, so he doesn't know a great deal about it. Hence the advisors and the mistakes

Tell me about his stable industry. (although I'm looking forward to @OWLERTON GHOST's  reply more than anything)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

And the hits just keep on coming

:Chansiri:

It's amazing how you think this man will stay around and not cut a deal like I suggest. He won't be around for the long term, despite what he say's in public. If he wants to exit over the next three years or so, he's no option. But I suppose it's just easier to come out with one liners hey lol

Edited by Mick De Lyons

7 hours ago, room0035 said:

For me this excuse doesn't wash anymore - use the excuse the first year but he has been here 4 years and is still making such basic mistakes month in month out.

He simply has not learnt anything from the last 4 years other than taking a business losing £5m a year and turning it into a business losing £20m a year that has not moved forward, the players here when he arrive are in large still here and he has saddled us with debt all be it underwritten by him due to years of incompetent recruitment and retention policy.

There is no one else to blame for this than the man in charge.

If DC continues to do it his way, in a few years we will be relegated, the fan base will dwindle and the club will only go one way and that's down the league until someone comes in with an ounce of business ability to run the club the way it should have been run from day one.

What business is DC in again as I am wondering if he is in fact a businessman at all and in fact it is his family running his businesses.

He’s the only son not on the tuf board. I think we know why. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mick De Lyons said:

It's amazing how you think this man will stay around and not cut a deal like I suggest. He won't be around for the long term, despite what he say's in public. If he wants to exist over the next three years for so, he's no option. But I suppose it's just easier to come out with one liners hey lol

I don't profess to know, and I struggle to take seriously those who do. I'm sure he'll have to take a loss, but most football clubs run at a loss on a daily basis. I don't THINK it will happen in the near future - but you are convinced, just like Dotty was convinced that Rowett was out next manager. Although I'm pretty sure the earth is round.

1 minute ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I don't profess to know, and I struggle to take seriously those who do. I'm sure he'll have to take a loss, but most football clubs run at a loss on a daily basis. I don't THINK it will happen in the near future - but you are convinced, just like Dotty was convinced that Rowett was out next manager. Although I'm pretty sure the earth is round.

I just think he'll have no option how the club stands and as the market place is at the moment. The only way is he stays for the long term. I personally can't see that happening.

2 minutes ago, Mick De Lyons said:

Inheritance i believe, though his brother apparently runs it. His father could still be alive. I think his father and uncle started the business.

So he's not  so much a businessman. He's a benefactor. Money and power, a dangerous combination, you'll know this if you watched Dr No.

15 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

So he's not  so much a businessman. He's a benefactor. Money and power, a dangerous combination, you'll know this if you watched Dr No.

I felt Mandy pull me up give me the kiss of life 
Just like the girl in Dr. No no, no, no

• Thanks 2