What jobs would players have if they weren't footballers

Read a recent fan made page of what fans think premier league managers would do if they had normal jobs .

Page here if interested https://www.givemesport.com/1521195-if-all-20-premier-league-managers-had-a-normal-job-fan-creates-brilliant-thread?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=web-view&utm_campaign=organic-social

Anyway 

What jobs would our players have if they had normal jobs? 

• Thanks 1

Guest Bulgaria

Fletcher..... Painter and decorator. I can see him now in his overalls covered in paint propping the bar up with a pint after work.

Kieran Lee...... School teacher

Bannan....car dealer

Hutch..... Real estate.

Edited by Bulgaria

Most of them would be the call centre type.   

I'm calling about the accident you had, a few months ago i'd have been calling about your PPI but that's all done with now.    I'll probably call you tomorrow to get you to change energy suppliers if that's quite ok.   Also i'll be coming door to door soon in your area to ask you to sign up for some charity or other by direct debit - not sure which charity it is because it changes weekly depending on which one gives our boss the best conversion rates.

Can you imagine workin' in an old rolling mill with Ola Tidman...?

If your mate didn't catch the white hot iron rod rolling through in the tongues provided...It went straiight through yer f.ookin' leg!!!

Theres you...and Ola Tidman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Can you imagine workin' in an old rolling mill with Ola Tidman...?

If your mate didn't catch the white hot iron rod rolling through in the tongues provided...It went straiight through yer f.ookin' leg!!!

Theres you...and Ola Tibia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

• Haha 1