U23s v Wigan (h)

Pleased to see Moses getting some minutes. Hopefully he can find some form and repace the poor Palmer. Moses and Fox would give us genuine attack from each side supporting the midfield.

3 minutes ago, timrud said:

Pleased to see Moses getting some minutes. Hopefully he can find some form and repace the poor Palmer. Moses and Fox would give us genuine attack from each side supporting the midfield.

Palmer would be in front of Fox at left back 

8 minutes ago, timrud said:

4 minutes ago, torres said:

Palmer would be in front of Fox at left back 

Oh god, here we go again.............

I thought we had broken the age rules with this line up but forgot that Bates in only 22.

Three overage players and 1 overage keeper allowed I think.   Forestieri, Odubajo and Lees overage.  Dawson overage keeper.

Baker and Thorniley are now 23 but they must be ok as they were under 23 at the start of the season.

3 hours ago, Ethel The Tree said:

ooh, an update ...

Sorry Eth, i left my phone at home this morning so i couldn’t post. I thought about two empty baked beans cans with the string attached to either end of the cans but i didn’t want to upset Wednesday media with that sort of technology. I honestly thought they would have been all over this game with the amount of first team squad involved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, John O'Brien said:

I honestly thought they would have been all over this game with the amount of first team squad involved.

Me too

But I suspect members of the local media are too busy stirring up panic and hatred to be bothered with a two-bit reserve game  :dry:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

What was the point in giving Rhoades a game last week then leaving him out this week, he needs game time ffs.

Only permitted to use three overage outfield players

Perhaps they think Lees, Forestieri & Odubajo are more likely to start upcoming games than Rhodes or Winnall ?