What will you do?

If we get a points deduction? Or relegated? Or thrown out?

Genuine question. I'll still go, I foolishly bought a 5 year season ticket but more importantly, all my family go. The actual pull of football now has long since departed, it's a great sport but a god awful business. I go for the odd moment and my family/mates 

I think I wouldn't mind a small points deduction, if it means we enjoy our football but don't have the premier league. I really feel for my blades mates, they love it and hate it at the same time. VAR has totally ruined any joy, mega bucks has ruined any competition....the less said about huddersfield pals the better. Two have given up totally. The best sport in the world is dying and it's horrible to watch.

Sorry for the grumpiness, just sad to see were another casualty of the shallow, money grabbing road to riches

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, big_al1985 said:

Genuine question. I'll still go, I foolishly bought a 5 year season ticket but more importantly, all my family go. The actual pull of football now has long since departed, it's a great sport but a god awful business. I go for the odd moment and my family/mates 

I think I wouldn't mind a small points deduction, if it means we enjoy our football but don't have the premier league. I really feel for my blades mates, they love it and hate it at the same time. VAR has totally ruined any joy, mega bucks has ruined any competition....the less said about huddersfield pals the better. Two have given up totally. The best sport in the world is dying and it's horrible to watch.

Sorry for the grumpiness, just sad to see were another casualty of the shallow, money grabbing road to riches

Football has been a big part of my life, sadly its a part thats fading rapidly and this could be the final nail. The World Cup and Euro qualifiers and final have been ruined by the inclusion of too many teams, the FA and League cups are virtually distractions that clubs are not interested in, the top flight is a bloated mess thats only interest is the sale of tv rights to the highest bidder, the EFL are killing the Championship with the ham fisted P&S rules, the lower leagues are dying on their arris.

The games gone.

32 minutes ago, big_al1985 said:

I don't think a points deduction would affect crowds too much. We had healthy crowds before Chansiri when we were mid-to-lower table fodder.

We've been relegated before and both times in recent years came back much stronger within two seasons. The two promotion seasons were pretty much the most fun it has been supporting us post-2000.

I don't think being thrown out is a serious possibility.

If in some nightmare scenario the club were to go out of business, a la Bury, then I would stop watching football, or English football at least - whenever I've lived abroad I've usually picked a local club to follow. And no doubt there would be some kind of Phoenix club somewhere in the lower tiers.

• Like 1

Theres a heck of a lot of disgruntled supporters about.

This day was always comming,the two years of the dc & carlos show wasnt going to end well if we didnt go up,the reckless spending,we rode the wave and loved the ride.

But the Dtaxis,elev8 were the inventions of a guy way out of touch,no planB,FF,Reach & possibly Lees then young Hirst were never sold for profit to allow the playing side to evolve and the club to be sustainable.

Reading the evidence in various articles strewn across various platforms,the club are in serious waters and a mad man at the helm to steer it.

Its not just his cash thats been blown away,its all our mega expensive seat ticket and shirt money that we all bought into down the drain as well,with a list of possible sanctions that range from points deductions to expulsion.

Its my club,not Chansiris Il still watch it,even 9 divisions lower on concorde park,while chansiri sits back in thialand counting his fortune and emptying the seas of tuna.Lets hope he steers clear of football investment once he FO

• Thanks 2

The thing with all this is, ultimately can anyone on here change what will or won't happen? No. Is there much point in the inevitable in fighting that will happen over the next few months or however long it will take for the EFL to decide what to do? Not really.

End of the day all we can do is support the team and see what happens. What will be will be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1