How well can you draw an owl

Guest Jack the Hat

On 14/11/2019 at 23:05, Jack the Hat said:

If you are like me you will have spent many bored hours drawing the Wednesday owl in your text book at school ( the proper owl obviously). And then subsequently on your note pad in meetings. I can still see me sketching it on my deathbed waiting for my family to finally turn up. Let’s see a few. I can’t be the only one who does this. I’ll start you off with my daughter who did her first one tonight- copying the one I sketched in her pot. I just can’t help myself! I’m so proud of her although I can’t believe it’s taken 21 years for her to do her first one!

C9AAA28F-1806-4F62-8B0D-83145BB28911.jpeg

Hang on dude, FFS. Yur kid's 21 , still using the pot, and you're drawing feckin owls in it.????? Are ya from Barnsley , FFS 

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Hang on dude, FFS. Yur kid's 21 , still using the pot, and you're drawing feckin owls in it.????? Are ya from Barnsley , FFS 

The 21 years bit was a joke. The owl is obviously drawn by a kid!

16 hours ago, A12owl said:

We might be lucky to have shirts next season. The EFL are having the shirts off our backs. 

The players will have stripes painted on their bodies and the logo stuck on with electricians tape. 

Goodness knows what they will wear instead of shorts.

Maybe we could play in Playoff final t-shirts.