How well can you draw an owl

Guest Jack the Hat

Guest Jack the Hat

If you are like me you will have spent many bored hours drawing the Wednesday owl in your text book at school ( the proper owl obviously). And then subsequently on your note pad in meetings. I can still see me sketching it on my deathbed waiting for my family to finally turn up. Let’s see a few. I can’t be the only one who does this. I’ll start you off with my daughter who did her first one tonight- copying the one I sketched in her pot. I just can’t help myself! I’m so proud of her although I can’t believe it’s taken 21 years for her to do her first one!

C9AAA28F-1806-4F62-8B0D-83145BB28911.jpeg

8 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

If you are like me you will have spent many bored hours drawing the Wednesday owl in your text book at school ( the proper owl obviously). And then subsequently on your note pad in meetings. I can still see me sketching it on my deathbed waiting for my family to finally turn up. Let’s see a few. I can’t be the only one who does this. I’ll start you off with my daughter who did her first one tonight- copying the one I sketched in her pot. I just can’t help myself! I’m so proud of her although I can’t believe it’s taken 21 years for her to do her first one!

Tell us the truth, you did that didn’t you? 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

The owl looks like it’s about to shoot itself in the side of the head. He must have heard about the latest EFL charges...

8 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

21 years? Or 21 months? 

Edited by Drewswfc

Guest Jack the Hat
7 hours ago, bobness said:

Was really hoping I was in the tattoo thread!

It’s an envelope but the thought did cross my mind !

13 hours ago, Jack the Hat said:

Please can we have this on next seasons shirt?

• Haha 3