Season Over

Charged by the EFL - why are a bunch of EFL arselickers going to overturn their decision now? This isnt a court of law. 

Progression on the pitch for the first time in 4 years or so and we’ve managed to kill our season before the end of November. 

Shambles - I wonder if the club knew this was on the horizon or if this was a shock? 

I imagine the playing team will just take this as a kick to the knackers too - nothing to play for once the inevitable 10/12 points deduction is given to us. 

We are so far off the promised land, so far off our neighbours. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Charged by the EFL - why are a bunch of EFL arselickers going to overturn their decision now? This isnt a court of law. 

Progression on the pitch for the first time in 4 years or so and we’ve managed to kill our season before the end of November. 

Shambles - I wonder if the club knew this was on the horizon or if this was a shock? 

I imagine the playing team will just take this as a kick to the knackers too - nothing to play for once the inevitable 10/12 points deduction is given to us. 

Grow a pair

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Guest Ferkorf
19 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Oh for feksake...

Another one who is just obsessed with those pigs.

Leave it alone mate its just cringeworthy

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

It might be a shock to DC with his head in the sand, but can't be much of a surprise to anyone else that lives in the real world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mentally Weak lol

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, sibon said:

It might be the making of us. We can go out and play without any pressure. We won’t go down, we can’t go up with a points deduction. Just go out there and play.

Our senior players Bannan, Fletcher, Hutch, Westwood etc may think differently, this year was their chance of promotion and top flight football next year, its their chance finished for good sadly. 

3 minutes ago, debram said:

Our senior players Bannan, Fletcher, Hutch, Westwood etc may think differently, this year was their chance of promotion and top flight football next year, its their chance finished for good sadly. 

Well if that's the case then let's get rid of them in the January window. I don't want anyone in my club who feels sorry for themselves, least of all the overpaid ones!

We’re all doomed. What does @OWLERTON GHOST have to say?

11 minutes ago, debram said:

To be fair, not one of them is good enough for top flight football sadly,  that's why they ended up with us in the first place.