1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

How convenient eh 

Exactly how can a chairman of a club on the efl board be impartial or not have an agenda for there own gains when there’s a lot of money at stake for them. Bonkers!

At least Almen Abdis enjoying his round the world trip we financed. Every cloud. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Seriously...point me to a "Gloating" post....

A load of Wednesday fans could see this coming...Its not gloating...Its not hindsight...In fact its fans ..ordinary fans, seemingly knowing more than the abject baskets running the club mate

This.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

No rascal is gloating,who in their right mind would want this to happen? its about as bad as it could be tbf

It's the default accusation to make mate. 

Apparently anyone who could see this coming (and said so) is now currently sat in a bubble bath with a glass of champagne in their hands getting off on how right they were all along.  

Total nonsense. I (like you) get absolutely no joy whatsoever with this state of affairs. 

Similar to when you make a prediction that the manager has lost the plot. By default you are accused of enjoying seeing the team lose just so you can prove your point. It's ridiculous

• Agree 7
  • Thanks 1

We'll Be Reyt....

• Haha 3

You just have to hope it doesn't have too much impact on the players, coaching staff and what not. 

Tbf, Monk managed to do well with Birmingham despite this hanging over them last season. 

Thing is, I think we will be waiting until around March time before any decision is made? 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

So that's why they call it North Korea Talk on here. Dont worry, I've got a family to cook for and some footy to watch. I'll save you the job and buzz off 

If you serve them pork sausages would that be classed as cannibalism? Enjoy your tea and footy mucka 

Just now, poite said:

It's the default accusation to make mate. 

Apparently anyone who could see this coming (and said so) is now currently sat in a bubble bath with a glass of champagne in their hands getting off on how right they were all along.  

Total nonsense. I (like you) get absolutely no joy whatsoever with this state of affairs. 

Similar to when you make a prediction that the manager has lost the plot. By default you are accused of enjoying seeing the team lose just so you can prove your point. It's ridiculous

I saw it coming, still think the EFL are bunch of corrupt jokers and not gonna blame the chairman tho 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Why are you Lot acting like we’ve been given points or embargo ?

lets wait and see till owts confirmed 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, SiJ said:

You just have to hope it doesn't have too much impact on the players, coaching staff and what not. 

Tbf, Monk managed to do well with Birmingham despite this hanging over them last season. 

Thing is, I think we will be waiting until around March time before any decision is made? 

Or later if contested in court cannot imagine chansiri not fighting this to the bitter end

42 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

33/1 for relegation for all those fearing the worst.

66/1 Wednesday and Barnsley both to go down on Skybet. Worth a quid I suppose dependant on how hard the EFL hit us.

No idea why I thought of this.....

giphy (4).gif

• Haha 8

41 minutes ago, Weshallovercome said:

We always have to blame somebody, but I've come to the conclusion there is no one to blame, it's just us, it's what we're destined to be.

Unless you believe in 'the curse' that is, but ever since I've supported us, basically a few years before being 2-0 up in the 66 cup final, it's been one thing after another.

So the best thing to do now imho, is just to shrug your shoulders and put it all down to it being 'the Wednesday way'.

There is no Wednesday curse FFS

We’ve just had a series of very crap owners who don’t know what they are doing. 

• Agree 3

Just now, Royal_D said:

I saw it coming, still think the EFL are bunch of corrupt jokers and not gonna blame the chairman tho 

You sit down at a card table..They tell you the rules straight off..You say 

"OK ''I'll play"

You get gubbed

Who's f.ookin' fault is it?

• Agree 4

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Or later if contested in court cannot imagine chansiri not fighting this to the bitter end

And then what? 

Absolute can of worms. 

Not saying we will come out of this well, but I suspect the EFL may live to regret this too. 

After years in the financial doldrums only us could attract a bonkers rich individual and end up in a worse position than when we started.

• Agree 3
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Why are you Lot acting like we’ve been given points or embargo ?

lets wait and see till owts confirmed 

Worse case scenario....best way to go...owt else is gravy...

Just a thought ... all this money there gonna make from potential fines for breaking there tin pot rules , where’s it go ? Any chance of it helping clubs like Macc Bury and Bolton stay alive ?  Or is that not in the interests of these EFL boys ? 

• Agree 2

"These charges will be vigorously defended and the club will be making no further comment at this time."

headinsand_getty_crop_nov_2014_0.png

• Agree 1
  • Haha 6

THE FOOTBALL LEAGUES CORRUPT 

AND NOW YOU’RE GUNNA BELIEVE US

AND NOW YOU’RE GUNNA BELIEVE US

AND NOW YOU’RE GUNNA BELIEVE USSSS

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 1