Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MartyMcfly said:

Just to be clear, Sheffield United were never under an embargo, you made that one up. 

 

We had a cash flow problem which of ot wasnt fixed, we would potentially have been under embargo. But we fixed it. Without selling our stadium to ourselves then fudging the books. 

 

Good luck with this one.

 

And just like that, the great unwashed appear. havent you got some poo to roll around in oinker?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2019 at 17:00, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Poor performance, some unlucky breaks, still only  4 points off top. Where will we be when we start playing well? 

 

Perspective.

 

1 minute ago, MartyMcfly said:

Just to be clear, Sheffield United were never under an embargo, you made that one up. 

 

We had a cash flow problem which of ot wasnt fixed, we would potentially have been under embargo. But we fixed it. Without selling our stadium to ourselves then fudging the books. 

 

Good luck with this one.

Yes well done taliban money got you out of it. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Whatever the outcome of this is, it needs to be our ground zero....end of.

This club needs a remodelling and restart from top to bottom. Fresh ideas and fresh impetus on and off the pitch.If that means Chansiri moves on then so be it. He’s had a good go has DC but his stubbornness and mistakes with player recruitment and sales is now going to cost us dear.

Whatever the outcome this club will always have its greatest asset..the fans. Those who have been drove away with ridiculous pricing must be encouraged back and the atmosphere at Hillsborough has to be improved. Things have gone stale and apathy has set in. 
Use this as refresh opportunity.

 

Excellent post, whatever the outcome, and it's out of the genuine fans hands, lets start from scratch.

 

DC has done his best, in the best interests of the club I believe, but things have been wrong for a while, D-Taxis for a start!

 

We need transparency for the fans, because at the end of the day, it's us that will be here in years to come.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aimed for the gaping loophole and ended up right up the sh*tter.

 

Reyt foooking mess.

 

 

Edited by Bing Cosby
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, poite said:

Getting exactly what we deserve. Anyone with an ounce of sense could see what a mess this was going to turn into. 

 

Dunt matter though. Chansiri is a fantastic owner for this football club. Hes spent loads on players and when he goes on holiday his son wears a Wednesday kit. 

 

Sure we'll be reyt

 

What upsets me is some Wednesday fans gloating about the situation.

 

Sad don't you think? 

  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Royal_D said:


Your team is in top half of prem and your posting on Owlstalk ...

 

How embarrassing 

Not really. Your predicament is embarrassing. I'm just interested in your affairs as a fellow football supporter and rival club. Just standard practice and I'm not embarrassed by it at all. You're obviously a bit touchy though aren't you sweetheart

  • Disagree 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could we offer the EFL the 9 points we have thrown away fron winning positions as our punishment!!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best thing clubs in this league could do is resign from the league and form a PL2. 
 

It’s a completely unbalanced and unfair league that relies on dropping on an outstanding manager to go up. Other clubs can’t match the spending of PL relegated clubs because the EFL won’t let them. 
 

They are strangling big clubs with ambition and dressing it up as some sort of parity to protect the game. Load of bull.  
 

 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mycroft said:

 

What upsets me is some Wednesday fans gloating about the situation.

 

Sad don't you think? 


sad but doesn’t surprise me in the slightest , it’s the Wednesday way am afraid , apathy and doom and gloom 

  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

Just to be clear, Sheffield United were never under an embargo, you made that one up. 

 

We had a cash flow problem which of ot wasnt fixed, we would potentially have been under embargo. But we fixed it. Without selling our stadium to ourselves then fudging the books. 

 

Good luck with this one.

 

No offence, but fizz off. And stay fizzed off.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MartyMcfly said:

Just to be clear, Sheffield United were never under an embargo, you made that one up. 

 

We had a cash flow problem which of ot wasnt fixed, we would potentially have been under embargo. But we fixed it. Without selling our stadium to ourselves then fudging the books. 

 

Good luck with this one.

Oh was that when you brought the Bin Ladens in ?? Think I would rather be under embargo than go that low.

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just one more thing turning me off from football. I don’t think there is a single thing about the sport/business I like anymore. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 4evaowl said:

Could we offer the EFL the 9 points we have thrown away fron winning positions as our punishment!!!

 

Thats exactly the kind of creative accountancy that got us in this mess........lets do it!! lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

 

What upsets me is some Wednesday fans gloating about the situation.

 

Sad don't you think? 

 

No rascal is gloating,who in their right mind would want this to happen? its about as bad as it could be tbf

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MartyMcfly said:

Not really. Your predicament is embarrassing. I'm just interested in your affairs as a fellow football supporter and rival club. Just standard practice and I'm not embarrassed by it at all. You're obviously a bit touchy though aren't you sweetheart

You are in the Prem, flying high and you come on here. 

 

You sad be11end. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MartyMcfly said:

Not really. Your predicament is embarrassing. I'm just interested in your affairs as a fellow football supporter and rival club. Just standard practice and I'm not embarrassed by it at all. You're obviously a bit touchy though aren't you sweetheart


Hahahaha,  good effort 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

The best thing clubs in this league could do is resign from the league and form a PL2. 
 

It’s a completely unbalanced and unfair league that relies on dropping on an outstanding manager to go up. Other clubs can’t match the spending of PL relegated clubs because the EFL won’t let them. 
 

They are strangling big clubs with ambition and dressing it up as some sort of parity to protect the game. Load of bull.  
 

 

This should have happened years ago

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Just one more thing turning me off from football. I don’t think there is a single thing about the sport/business I like anymore. 


This X100 pal,  very close to been done with me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...