EFL Statement

12 hours ago, Animis said:

Sorry - yes, Feb 11th 2019 not 2018. The statement to company's house confirming the delayed financial reporting date for 2017/2018 was two weeks later.

I wonder if DC had told Katrien what he was planning to do before she left?

Do we even have a CEO, Operating Officer or FD? John Redgate, who was at least a chartered accountant left in Feb 2108 - have we replace him?

Im sure he did. Im sure she disagreed. Hence why she isnt there anymore.

11 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Anyone got owt to throw my way in terms of where’s the common sense in how Bolton have just been dealt with ?     Suspended points penalty ? How’s that work ? Suspensed on what terms ?

What a mess the regulations are, surely if the EFL arnt careful someone’s going to take them to task in a court and make them look a laughing stock 

Alan Nixon said a couple of things earlier ,  1 been it’s an independent panel that decides these things not directly the EFL and it’s alright slating the FFP regs but ultimately it’s the clubs that’s voted for these to be in place 

This is exactly what makes me nervous - we don't have a clue what they could do!

Bolton get that absolute nothing punishment for not paying or playing!!! - while you just know we will get the book thrown at us because we are paying too much!!!

The whole thing is backward!

20 hours ago, darra said:

Either that or the FFP limit should be increased to the level of at least the first parachute payment.

Even better if wage cut was written into all players contracts if they are relegated (agreed across all clubs). They want the rewards for promotion, they should suffer the consequences for failing. By suffer, I mean they'd have to survive on a paltry £8k a week or get a new employer.

57 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

Even better if wage cut was written into all players contracts if they are relegated (agreed across all clubs). They want the rewards for promotion, they should suffer the consequences for failing. By suffer, I mean they'd have to survive on a paltry £8k a week or get a new employer.

EXACTLY. How parachute payments exist whilst we're bent over and but phucked without lubrication for this poo is beyond me.

13 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Anyone got owt to throw my way in terms of where’s the common sense in how Bolton have just been dealt with ?     Suspended points penalty ? How’s that work ? Suspensed on what terms ?

What a mess the regulations are, surely if the EFL arnt careful someone’s going to take them to task in a court and make them look a laughing stock 

Alan Nixon said a couple of things earlier ,  1 been it’s an independent panel that decides these things not directly the EFL and it’s alright slating the FFP regs but ultimately it’s the clubs that’s voted for these to be in place 

1 hour ago, bigrbuk said:

Even better if wage cut was written into all players contracts if they are relegated (agreed across all clubs). They want the rewards for promotion, they should suffer the consequences for failing. By suffering, I mean they'd have to survive on a paltry £8k a week or get a new employer.

I did read a few years ago might have been on here that it was being written into some contracts. Getting rid of agents would be a start as well.

14 hours ago, Royal_D said:

14 hours ago, Royal_D said:

I think the big problem with the EFL is no two cases are ruled the same, if there were set guideline then maybe clubs would have more of a clue what to expect.

Doncaster have been waiting for 2 months to find out if the game against Bolton will be replayed or award to the them 3-0 but EFL say no decision for 3 months. Why they need that long because they are grossly incompetent fools.

4 hours ago, torres said:

Bit of a joke really, the EFL are appealing a decision made by an independent panel who were appointed by/working on behalf of the EFL.

What next..........................................EFL sues themselves lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1