Forestieri

Needs to play in the number 10 role behind Fletcher. I don't think him and Fletch get on, but they need to get over it and crack on. I think Fessi would have worked better than Nuhiu from the start on Saturday, even though Nuhiu had a good game. Time for Fessi to start for me and then bring on Nuhiu when we need to change a game. Hutch, Bannan, Fessi in 10 role with Harris, Murphy or Reach combos out wide i think would work. Give it a go.

Forestieri brings work ethic, guile and a lot of quality to the team, he was banned for 6 games but before that he barely played under Bullen. Since his return from the ban he has barely played a game other than 10 minutes here or 20 minutes there.

He has barely played we are nearly a third of the season gone and he is in the last year of his contract.

I am not surprised he is annoyed with the lack of games when other are getting loads of football and not able to hit the side of a barn.

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

Forestieri brings work ethic, guile and a lot of quality to the team, he was banned for 6 games but before that he barely played under Bullen. Since his return from the ban he has barely played a game other than 10 minutes here or 20 minutes there.

He has barely played we are nearly a third of the season gone and he is in the last year of his contract.

I am not surprised he is annoyed with the lack of games when other are getting loads of football and not able to hit the side of a barn.

He has barely figured as a regular starter since his first season for one reason or another 

One, if not the best player in the league on his day 

Summats not reyt .

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

He has barely figured as a regular starter since his first season for one reason or another 

Summats not reyt .

He has been injured a lot but under Bruce we saw last season how good he was for some reason Bullen just does not rate him - I am saying this by how little he played him when fully fit.

He is working his way back into the team now but when you give him game time regularly he scores goals he is also playing for either a new contract or a move elsewhere. Any team in the championship with him in their squad would have played him more than 190 minutes this season.

last season 25 games, 6 goals 1 assist, this season. not bad considering he played most of the season on the wing.

Give him consistent game time and we will sort our issue with have to keep clean sheets to win games.

26 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Summats not reyt .

Was pretty regular second season and played regular after coming back from injury third season. Last season was stop start and I think its a case of fighting his way into the team this season. Although Monk doesnt seem that keen. 

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

All about opinions innit,  a few year ago I’d have agreed with you , not now 

Yep it is,i'd say its been hard for him last seasin and a half with his knee injury and ban,but who would you say is a better player in the squad when at full fitness and confidence?I seriously cant think of one.Was only 18mth ago he was being touted at 15m and apparently the gossip was we turned down 11m...

UTO

It's about the team not one man. FF can be fantastic but unreliable in covering the FB. Sometimes he does it well, sometimes he just seems to forget. If Monk is prioritising defensive shape and structure he may not want the risk.

I can see why fans want FF, he can work wonders when he's on it. I love to see him at his arrogant best but at this stage I'll trust Monk to decide if FF plays or not.

Stats that I have found 

14/15.     10 starts 14 Sub   Goals 5

15/16      38.          1          15

16/17.     27.          10.       12 

17/18.     6.              4.         5. 

18/19.   15.            10.         6

19/20.   1.              6.            1 

Make of that what you will 

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

He has been injured a lot but under Bruce we saw last season how good he was for some reason Bullen just does not rate him - I am saying this by how little he played him when fully fit.

He is working his way back into the team now but when you give him game time regularly he scores goals he is also playing for either a new contract or a move elsewhere. Any team in the championship with him in their squad would have played him more than 190 minutes this season.

last season 25 games, 6 goals 1 assist, this season. not bad considering he played most of the season on the wing.

Give him consistent game time and we will sort our issue with have to keep clean sheets to win games.

He played striker almost all season 18/19.

5 hours ago, tarn owl said:

Needs to play in the number 10 role behind Fletcher. I don't think him and Fletch get on, but they need to get over it and crack on. I think Fessi would have worked better than Nuhiu from the start on Saturday, even though Nuhiu had a good game. Time for Fessi to start for me and then bring on Nuhiu when we need to change a game. Hutch, Bannan, Fessi in 10 role with Harris, Murphy or Reach combos out wide i think would work. Give it a go.

Exactly my thoughts on this 100% agree