Use this International Break

Think it’s good that we have the players that can adapt to another system when needed We do need to settle on one particular way of playing though. Think it’s difficult for players at this level, to be switching systems week by week, but used sparingly, it can work

• Like 1

I firmly believe that 4-3-3 is our best system and we will be a better outfit with Luongo in the middle with Hutch and Bannan and Forestieri in wide attack.  FF is key to this formation - he just gives us a bit more guile and hes also a goal threat.  If everyone is fit, we wont be far off this season.  Major problem for me is to get around this mental fragility after conceding so many late goals lately.  

Not for me. It would accommodate Odubajo at RWB but you'd lose out with one of our better performers this season in Harris who is an up to wide man so no place in a 3-5-2 without him having to change. Only reason we need 3 in CM is because we are usually light in there with the likes of Bannan, Lee, Pelupessy, Luongo and even Hutchinson on occasion.