Nuihu penalty appeal

Just seen the highlights on Quest. How was that not a penalty? Like the commentator said it would take something to knock him off the ball.like that. As for their penalty appeal yellow card all day long for diving.

Not seen a single highlights programme all season

That tells me more than anything that it’s been underwhelming 

Even the pigs have ruined MOTD for me too

Cant watch any of that sh!t

I love Wednesday but my god they make it hard 

Edited by horny owl

Guest The Horse
30 minutes ago, horny owl said:

Not seen a single highlights programme all season

That tells me more than anything that it’s been underwhelming 

Even the pigs have ruined MOTD for me too

Cant watch any of that sh!t

I love Wednesday but my god they make it hard 

This.

Can't watch it unless we win.

Or stage a comeback.

MOTD will be fine when the Prem gets it's arse out of the gutter.

Weakest Champ & Prem for years.

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

whats weak about it ?...….

Too many average sides playing percentage football with a lack of sustained quality, in both leagues. The top 3 in the PL are miles better than the rest and anyone could finish between 6th and 18th. You could say it makes it interesting in terms of it not being completely predictable but the quality of matches is not what it has been.

Same in our league, we haven't been particularly good in a fair few games but are only 1 point off the top 6 and we certainly haven't been outplayed by a good football team too many, if any times. 

12 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Too many average sides playing percentage football with a lack of sustained quality, in both leagues. The top 3 in the PL are miles better than the rest and anyone could finish between 6th and 18th. You could say it makes it interesting in terms of it not being completely predictable but the quality of matches is not what it has been.

Same in our league, we haven't been particularly good in a fair few games but are only 1 point off the top 6 and we certainly haven't been outplayed by a good football team too many, if any times. 

not being obtuse but what does percentage football mean ?...…..I roll up to the home games and some times its a good game and sometimes its not......was today a game between 2 teams playing a percentage game ?

30 minutes ago, torryowl said:
33 minutes ago, The Horse said:

This.

Can't watch it unless we win.

Or stage a comeback.

MOTD will be fine when the Prem gets it's arse out of the gutter.

Weakest Champ & Prem for years.

whats weak about it ?...….

It's...……. every week.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

not being obtuse but what does percentage football mean ?...…..I roll up to the home games and some times its a good game and sometimes its not......was today a game between 2 teams playing a percentage game ?

Percentage football is playing not to lose and looking to nick a win. We have been doing that a lot under Monk, to some extent it has been effective. 

Today I thought it was a decent if somewhat strange game in the way it was decided. Swansea seem like they have a lot of luck going for them at the moment. They are unbeaten away so must have some method to it but I spoke to a Barnsley fan earlier in the week who said they were unimpressive compared with other teams he has seen at Oakwell this season and they were played off the park at Wigan for large spells last weekend but scored a last minute winner.

I just feel I have seen far more quality from opposition sides in the past 3 or 4 seasons than we are seeing this season in the Championship and in the PL the likes of Man Utd, Spurs and Arsenal are shadows of what they have been. I like watching football in general but besides Liverpool, Man City and Leicester I don't see any real quality. Dem Blades have been effective and fair play to them in that respect but from what I have seen on them it isn't that great to watch and they currently sit 5th in what is supposedly the best and most entertaining league in the world.