Fightin on kop

13 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

The kop has become a huge episode of Jeremy Kyle.

The inbreeding is actually visible.

Don't think a vvank constitutes breeding mate

51 minutes ago, Justbeanz said:

What was that all about then ?

Some bloke sat at the back kicked off because he couldn’t see the tele....effing and jeffing in front of kids like he’d paid £50 to watch Forest v Derby rather than it being background stuff for people meeting up for a pre match pint

21 hours ago, Spookone said:

I’ll stick with the Werthers brigade thank you very much.

We said about about two years ago...Were getting close to the time when we should just sit on the south.

The kop is a very strange place full of people out to boo when it's 0-0 and get excited about seeing Forestieri on the touchline.  It gets very tetchy when were not playing well.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

On a serious note, I’m not sure what kicked off between the two Kop blokes - but they should probably grow up... go and measure your willy’s elsewhere next time. 

As for the stewards, it puts them in a crap position - they aren’t nightclub bouncers, but probably feel like they should break it up - and who wants to take a stray punch and get KO’d down some stairs. 

19 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

On a serious note, I’m not sure what kicked off between the two Kop blokes - but they should probably grow up... go and measure your willy’s elsewhere next time. 

As for the stewards, it puts them in a crap position - they aren’t nightclub bouncers, but probably feel like they should break it up - and who wants to take a stray punch and get KO’d down some stairs. 

So the stewards only get involved when it's one of their own?